Coincidence

***Terri's POV***

"I see how you be moving lately Mr.Johnson."

"Don't be like that Terr."

"Mhmhmm I am going to be like that Tyrese. You don't call no more, you don't drop by. What's up with that?"

"Girl shhhh you know I miss your ass too, come here." He said hugging me.

"If you say so."

"Talking about dropping by, It seems like some one has been sliding in and out of this crib. Who is the lucky guy Terrikai?"

"Do you have to be so nosey boy, all up in my business."

"We keeping secrets now Terri?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"How did you even know that I'm seeing someone?"

"Well there is that big fat hicky on your neck side that you're trying to use your hair to cover, but it ain't really working you know."

I laughed out loudly at his facial expression. "Do you always have to be like this?"

"And I see you smiling everytime those text messages come in. So tell me who is he?"

"You're not gonna stop until I tell you huh?"

"Nup." he said taking out his lighter.

"What's that you hitting on by the way? Let me have some."

"Girl this is some haaard Gorilla OG. Best strain I've had in months man. Try it" He said handing me the blunt.

"Where did you get this shit Tye? It's fucking good. Daaamn this is some good gas."

"Yes it sure is. And I guess you're still not gonna tell me who you're dating huh?"

"Well she is on her way here so I'll introduce you shortly."

"She? What?" He said coughing and laughing. "Hold up, you serious?"

"Yes I am. Her name is Ace and I really like her."

"Daaamn Terr. I didn't know you were into girls like that."

"Yea, I've always been a little curious you know."

"Ha, you're kool Terr. Once you're happy that's all that matters."

"Yes I am and I have a good feeling about her. She kinda reminds me of you."

"Yeah? Do you guys like rub your clits together and things? What do they call it again?"

"What the fuck Tye?" I asked not being able to control my laughter and throwing one of the cushions at him. "Nigga you're too much. She is here by the way."

"Hey boooo." I said opening the door and throwing my arms around her. Her smile was so damn contagious, god give me strength.

"Hey gorgeous." she said hugging me back and kissing my neck.

"Come on in. Sooo this is my bestfriend Tye. Tye this is my boo Ace."

"Hey." Tye said greeting her with a hand wave gesture.

"Sup" Ace responded lowly. "Terri can I talk to you outside for a minute."

"Sure. Is everything ok?" I asked eagerly.

"Yea. Who did you say that nigga was?"

"He is my best friend."

"Naaa I know that nigga Terri."

"What do you mean?"

"Seem like I got no fucking luck man." She said shaking her head in frustration.