i have a feeling this is going to happen alot, although

(jangmi's POV)

I looked at the girl in front of me, taking my time analyzing her. She had sweet brown eyes, bangs that reached her long, thick eyelashes, and messy brown and blonde highlighted hair.

"I don't know what to say, this is so crazy." i said, breaking the silence. my mind is blank. there's no way this is real. I must be dreaming.

"this has to be a dream, pinch me, too" this time I asked the brown eyed girl, not sure whether or not this is real. she pinched me right away, and I immediately rubbed my arm, wincing at the sting.

"ow, that hurt." i whined as I continued to rub my arm. "i'm not dreaming, i guess." I sighed.

"good observation." was all she said.

I opened my mouth to say something, to bash her sarcasm, when a loud ringing interrupted her.

it was my phone.

"dude, why is your ringtone so loud." ryujin asked while rubbing her ears.

i ignored her and pulled out my phone. it was my boyfriend, keeho. i signaled to ryujin i'd be back, and walked further into the garden so i'd get some privacy.

i answered the call, still shaken from whatever the hell just happened.

I took a deep breath, "hello?" i said.

"jangmi, hey!"

"keeho! hi baby, how are you, everything good?" I asked, trying to divert my attention to keeho and away from ryujin.

"yes, love, i just called to see if you wanted to come with me to a party being hosted by one of my friends tonight."

agh, my mind is all over the place to go to a party right now.

"a party? you know i don't like parties." I responded

"jangmi, please? for me? we'll have lots of fun!"

I thought about it for a little. okay, maybe I can use that to distract myself, for a little.

I sighed, "fine, but you have to pick me up." I said, knowing he'd agree.

"deal! i will pick you up at 9:00 sharp. be ready!"

"i will! bye, love you!

"i love you, too."

i hung up the call and walked back to the spot i met ryujin, but to my disappointment, she wasn't there anymore.

where could she have gone, and why did she leave without saying anything?

it was getting dark, and afraid of walking alone at night, i decided to not wait around for ryujin, and instead speed walk back home to my apartment. it was a long walk, and my weird encounter with ryujin occupied my mind the entire time.

...

i finally arrived without scaring myself too much. i unlocked my apartment door, and walked in to the scent of roses, as usual. funny thing is, I have no idea where it comes from.

i looked at the clock. 8:22 p.m.

there's no time to wait. i rushed to my closet, and picked out a pair of extra baggy blue jeans, and matched it with an oversized vintage t-shirt, nothing too extra or fancy. then, i headed to the bathroom to fix my frizzy and messy hair that was a result of dance practice from earlier today. i brushed my hair, fixed it up a bit, then applied light makeup, sprayed some perfume, and by the time i was finished it was 8:53. i checked my phone to see if i had missing notifications from keeho, there were none. therefore, i decided to call him.