🚫WARNING🚫

WARNING :

This book contains triggering content such as: abuse, violence, mature content, erotic scenes, smuts, forceful sex (rape), murder, Sexual harassment, assault etc.

I am already warning you that this story is for mature audience as this story contain mature stuff. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable or a young reader (it's your choice but I warned you before hand) So please do not complain if something triggers you or offends you.

If you don't feel comfortable or don't like the fiction so feel free to avoid it. I am not forcing anyone to read it, it's completely depend upon your will and choice. So it's my humble request to everyone who read this book, please do not report this book. I have put in a lot of effort and time to write this story. So please consider my hard work and effort .

This story is a fiction and does not have anything to do with the artist and the person in real life. This story is purely for entertainment purpose. I do not support toxic relationship or anything that happens in here. This is not based on real life, it's a fiction that is purely imaginary so please do not send hate and report it. 

This is my first time writing a book and English is not my first language so if there is some grammatical mistake then please do avoid them .

I just came up with the story idea. I know it can be boring at first but I will try my best to make it interesting as the story will continue. This store is completely my imagination and I own the whole story line. I am the creator of the story of the characters and the chapters originally created by me.

All the names, characters, place and incidents portrayed etc. doesn't belong to me, these all are fictitious . All the names and characters that I have used in this story doesn't have to do anything to the any person (living or dead) with that same name. I do not intend to hurt anyone feeling or to offend someone.

I am just using the artist or idols name as a reference. I do not intended to defame or disrespect them. Please do not hate the artist because of the story. This story has nothing to do the artist and their personal and professional life. The character that have been portrayed in a specific way to fulfil the demand of the story, as the story needed it.

All right reserved none of the following parts are stolen from other fanfiction unless with the author itself permission.

Do not copy this book. This fanfiction is entirely mine. I completely against piracy so please do not copy my story or translate the copy and posted it on other platforms. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and is against the LAW and ETHICS.

I don't own any image used in the story so the credit goes to the rightful owners.

Please note that this is Mafia story. Everything is happening in the story is happening in my own created imaginary ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

I will try my best to create it as everything and interesting as I can. If you guys have any suggestion then please share it with me. I will try to involve them in upcoming episode and will create new episodes by taking reference from your suggestion.

If you like my work, please vote for it. Your love and support will keep me going and help me writing and motivating me. So a big thankyou to all how will support me by reading this book.