Chapter 16

Soon the ceremony started and the limited people who were present

Soon the ceremony started and the limited people who were present. Some were taking pictures and video and some were just seeing you two in adoration. Soon you heard the voice of an old priest.

Priest - Shall we start the wedding ceremony Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook just nodded his head giving his permission to start the procedure.

Priest Mr. Jeon Jungkook do you take Y/n to be your wife. To have and to hold her with love from this day forward. For better, for worse, to love her in wealth and as well as in bad times of poverty. To support her in highs and lows and lover her till the last breath.

Jungkook – Yes, I do.

Jungkook said without any hesitation, as he is determined to make her his.

Priest Do you take Mr. Jeon Jungkook as you lawful wedded husband?

Y/n stayed silent. Her mind was blank and throat dried to even say a word. Watching her saying nothing made Jungkook a bit angry but he kept his calm. He pressed his hand a little to gesture her to say, but she still did not say anything. Jungkook took a step forward while pulling her gently towards himself. As they were close enough Jungkook snaked his veiny hands around her waist and rub on her back gently, while Y/n unknowingly kept her both palm on his chest. Jungkook connected their body together as close as possible. They both were looking into each other eyes. Jungkook squeeze her waist a little her to indicate her to say what is needed which made her flinch a little.

Looking at the bride not saying anything Priest asks again in concern.

Priest - Is there anything wrong madam Jeon.

Y/n shook her head in no. Then again priest repeat his sentence. While on the other hand Jungkook was losing his patience looking at her not saying anything, but he did not say anything and controlled himself because he has come really far to make her marry him and he did not want to spoil it by getting angry and showing his beast mode in front of her.

Priest Do you take Mr. Jeon Jungkook as you lawful wedded husband?

Y/n (slowly nodded her head) - I.....I do

Even before the priest could ask the groom to kiss his newly wedded wife, Jungkook has already attached his lips with her kissing her in front of everyone. Looking at his impatient man everyone giggled and cheered for the newly wedded couple and prayed for their happy married life.

While Y/n mind go numb feeling his lips on hers and devouring her. She did not push him but also did not kiss him back. This was second time he was kissing her and still she is so foreign to this feeling. Y/n was shocked because of the sudden kiss but slowly closed her eyes feeling his lips moving and sucking her lips. She did not know but she also got drowned in that kiss, maybe because it was a special moment because this is the first kiss she is sharing with her husband.