Chapter 13

Jungkook - Just one more day and you will be officially mine. Not only for the outside world but you will also become my wife inside the four walls of our room. Just wait for sometime JK then she will be all your to make her yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------

AT LEE'S HOUSE

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and Mrs

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and Mrs. Lee walking down stairs while rubbing her eyes, as she was still transitioning from her sleep to wake up. As soon as she got down, she shouted taking y/n name to bring her morning coffee to her as per her daily routine but she got the only silence in return. She was unable to hear any sound of dishes or utensils from kitchen, nor the smell of coffee which she usually experienced in morning. The entire house was oddly silent today. It felt like, that no one lived here. She took her name few more times thinking that she may have not heard her. Getting no response in return she stomps her feet, walking towards the kitchen in extremely anger because of not getting any response from her.

Mrs. lee - How dare she? for ignoring me. Today I will teach her a very good lesson for disobeying me

As soon as she reached, she saw that no one was there in the kitchen. Even the kitchen lights were off till now. She frowned and was confused at first because generally during these times y/n would already be busy in cooking morning breakfast. Witnessing the empty kitchen made her more angry in return. She decided to go to her room and check on her that why y/n didn't woke up yet.

Mrs. Lee - This piece of shit is still sleeping in her room. I should have been more strict towards her, than this would not have happened. This bitch needed a good lesson from me now.

She again started climbing up the stairs to go towards y/n's room to scold her for this daring act of her. As soon as she reached her destination she stood in front of her room door, she started knocking on the door and yelling her name like a mad woman.

Mrs. Lee - Y/n what are doing till now. Get up you piece of shit. How dare you to sleep till so late? How will do all the house chores?

Even after knocking several time she didn't get any response inside the room. Finally being tired of knocking she thought to push hard on the door in order to make it open. She applied her thoughts, hold the door knob and twisted it a little and pushed hard to open the door. But to her surprise the door was not locked from inside and opened very easily. Once she was inside her room she looked around but didn't found Y/n. She immediately thought of checking the bathroom and same thing happened. When she pushed to open the bathroom door, it also got opened with ease, but the girl was also not inside.

Now Mrs. Lee started panicking slightly for not being able to find that girl. She turned around swiftly to look for her in the garden. She was hoping internally to find her, as that girl was their golden bird whom they have decided to sell for huge money. She run down the stairs, not considering despite of the chances to fall of the stairs due to her age. When she reached the living room, she opened the glass sliding door and went out to the backyard garden area. But there was also no sign of her being present.