Chapter 11

Jungkook - Since you don't care then I should punish you for your mistake so that it will never repeat in future.

Jungkook crack his neck trying to control his immense anger. He took deep breaths to control himself to prevent himself from doing something horrifying which will scare the innocent soul more who is trying her level best to break free from his tight grip clearly knowing the fact that he is way much more stronger than her to even thinking of picking up a fight against him. He held her by gripping on her forearm tightly pull her up making her stand on her feet and turn around to leave that place while dragging her with him. Her eyes become teary as she struggled more in his hard grip. She was struggling in his strong grip while he dragged her out of the bus to take her somewhere where she will not be even capable to think about escaping from him.

Her heart was aching badly while everything feels like falling apart while realizing that she cannot do anything now. The dream that she was dreaming, living in the hope that someday she will be able to achieve it was now falling apart in millions of pieces. As soon as they come out of the bus, he started dragging her towards her car.

Taehyung and Jimin was also present there as they have been following Jungkook since he went out of his office in search of you. They were also terrified looking at his anger. Jimin and Taehyung eyes soften seeing a fragile girl struggling in the hard grip of Jungkook. It's there first time seeing Y/n in person. In the very first sight they can tell that Y/n is very innocent and naive. They knew that Jungkook is very serious about her otherwise he would not have done all the thing that he did till now for her.

Like setting up a commando guard for her safety, keep getting updated about your well being, leaving important meeting just for you to take you back. But they were all afraid, and don't want Jungkook to do something wrong which will increase the distance between you two when you two are already so distant from each other.

Jungkook - Get the car ready.

Listening to the boss order every guard started moving around to do their respective work. Y/n is terrified from inside and looking here and there, everywhere around to find something so that she can escape from this monster beast. When she looked around she notice that it is still very dark as it is around midnight and the area around is covered in the dense forest area, as this highway goes through dense forest. The forest around the surrounding was making the road more dark and creepy, and the only source of light there was the headlights of Jungkook's and his guards cars.

 The forest around the surrounding was making the road more dark and creepy, and the only source of light there was the headlights of Jungkook's and his guards cars

Y/n started thinking about something that she can do toin order to escape from this situation. She doesn't want to continue the lifeshe was living till now. She knew if she run away from here and by any chancegot caught by him again then the consequences will be even more thanhorrifying, but that doesn't mean that she would not try. She clearly knew thatrunning inside the forest is full of risk, either she will become the pray ofthe wild animals or if she again got caught by Jungkook then she will becomethe pray of this devil beast. But she still wanted to try escape to freeherself form living a life like hell. She wanted her fair share offreedom even if it cost her life.