Chapter 9

from previous chapter

Mr. lee slowly approach him, when he was just few meter way from him when his bodyguards stop him.

Bodyguard- Sir where are you going?

Mr. lee- I want to meet Junior Mr. Wang .

Bodyguard- Sorry sir but you can't meet him.

Mr. lee - I am here for a business purpose with him.

continuation of the story 

Though the bodyguard looked at him suspiciously but he still go to ask his boss whether he had planned a meeting with someone or not because he himself knows that he only comes here to spend his father hard earned money recklessly.

Bodyguard- Okay sir let me confirm from him.

Bodyguard went towards junior Mr. Wang to inform him.

Bodyguard- Sir someone is here to meet you saying that he came here for business purpose.

Mr. Wang frown while listening to his bodyguard. As long as he remember he doesn't have any meeting with anyone. Also he doesn't held any business meeting in club hell he doesn't even go in meeting related to work. But he was curious who it can be ? For what purpose he came for? And what is the business deal he came for?

Nonetheless he instruct the guards to allow that person.

Junior Mr. Wang- Let him come in.

Bodyguard- Ok sir

Mr. lee come towards him where he was sitting and greeted him cheerfully.

Mr. lee - Good evening young man. Nice to meet you .

Wang Han Jae look upward to look at the man to see who it is. He looked upward and found a man in his fifties was cheerfully smiling at him. He decide to send his chicks away for that moment to talk privately to this middle age man.

(Wang Han Jae / Junior Mr. Wang who is son of Industrialist Mr. Wang)

Wang Han Jae - You all girls go away from here for a moment.

Listening to him all went from there leaving the two man alone. After that he asked that middle age man that why he came here and ruined his special moment.

Wang Han Jae- Who are you and why do you come here?

Mr. Lee - I am Lee Byung Hun and I have an amazing offer for you.

Wang Han Jae - What offer you are talking about? I am sure you are not someone related to my dad company.

Mr. lee toke out his phone from his pocket and searched for a photo of a particular person. When he got that he showed the photo to that young man. Wang Han Jae took phone from his hand and looked at the girl image. He was mesmerized by her beauty, he was looking at her photo hungrily like he is looking at delicious course meal. He started having a different feeling inside his heart. He don't know why but he wanted her to be fully his. He wanted to own her. He wanted her under him, and wanted to taste those delicious juicy lips. Mr. Lee smirked seeing his expected reaction. He knows a womanizer like him will react in this way only. While Wang Han Jae got out of his hungry thought while hearing that middle aged Mr. lee voice