Chapter 6

JK - Why Mr. Lee is there any problem. Or perhaps do you have any problem with us sitting here?

Mr. lee - No sir there is no problem you can do do whatever you want.

JK - fine then we will go from here after counting all the money to ensure that the amount is correct.

Mr. lee could not think of anything else, his mind went blank. He had thought that JK will take his money and go from there but he was wrong as JK was way more ahead then him . Just the thought of getting caught was making him more scared and nervous. He know that if JK got to know what he have done then the consequences will definitely will not be pleasing but still he tried to use his luck and played with the furious fire. By now he had known that his greed for money will take him to his grave.

==========================

(FLASHBACK OF AN HOUR BEFORE)

When he went out of his house he immediately went to his office inside his bakery shop. He sat on his office chair for some minutes to think about his next plan as he doesn't want to give the money back to them. After thinking hard for some time, he suddenly remember someone who can help him in this situation. He immediately took out his phone and call one of his friend who can help him in this situation. He dial his friends number and after few rings his friend pick up the phone.

On the phone

Friend - Hello. Who is this ?

Mr. lee - Hello. I am Lee Byung hun

Friend - Oh! how are you Mr. Lee? How come suddenly you remember to call me.

Mr. Lee - I am sorry but I don't have time to talk on this matter as I am stuck in a problem.

Friend- This is not something new to hear. You always get stuck in problems. So tell me in what problem you are stuck? And how can I help you? That you called me in this hour of time.

Mr. Lee - how do you know that I called you for help.

Friend - Isn't it obvious that you called me when you are stuck in some problem and calling me at this hour?

Mr. lee - Oh! yes. okay forget all this and help me.

Friend - okay now tell me.

Mr. Lee- Do you remember Suho from whom I have taken 50 million dollars.

Friend- Yes I remember him how you fooled him all this time that you don't have enough money all the time hahahahahah (He laughed aloud remembering all his act) . So tell me what happened with that Suho?

Mr. Lee- Right now that Suho has come to my home. He is sitting in my house with his so called Boss to take his money back.

Friend - Are you kidding me, as far as I know that Suho is the the leader of mafia Kings EXO. How come he have a boss?

Mr. Lee- I don't know any thing about it. Right now I have to focus on giving his money back. And to come out of this situation.

Friend - so what is the problem. Again tell him that you don't have enough money and need some time. When you have completely done with your work than escape from here without giving money. You have so many connection and I am sure he will not be able to find you.

Mr. lee - That is the problem.

Friend- What, What do you mean by that is the problem ?