Chapter 3

Trapped Angel

After serving them dinner, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, Y/n goes to her room to take rest after long tiring day. It is a small storeroom on the top floor of the villa where there is a small old bed for her, to which she calls as her bedroom. 

Though it is small but she is happy with it, at least she doesn't have to sleep on the floor

Though it is small but she is happy with it, at least she doesn't have to sleep on the floor. It also has a small broken wardrobe for her to put her clothes and essential items. From the very first she has been provided with very less things and stuff so she knew how to live peacefully in less things as she is habituated of these treatment. She always have been provided with very less clothes and mostly are old and faded. She always have used Liza second handed clothes. She always get worn clothes of Liza which are either out of fashion trend, or she get bored by wearing it, or faded way, or teared and not in wearing condition anymore. But she somehow manage it, as she doesn't care about fashion trend or faded clothes, because that angel is still grateful that she has something to wear and cover her body. If they are torn then she sew it and use them for her. Never in her whole life she had bought clothes nor her alleged parents had bought one her one. Never in her life she knew the feeling of wearing something new as she never had worn a brand new piece of clothes.

She took a quick shower, changed in her night dress, climb upon her bed, covered herself with a blanket and soon drifted to her deep slumber. The night dress which she is wearing is apparently a used nightwear of Liza because of which its color have faded away which make it look even more worn out. Being very tired of doing all the work alone, cooking, washing utensils, cleaning everyone clothes, cleaning the whole house, listening and fulfilling everyone orders which make her body worn out of all the energy. Till the time she finish her all chores she doesn't have a bit of energy to move even a single muscle. She doesn't have a track of time her. From early morning till late midnight she is doing work like a slave even without complaining about anything because she doesn't have the courage to do so. From her early years she have been molded and inculcate like this that she can't make out and comprehend what is right or wrong for her. She does everything what her so called alleged parents told her to do just like a robot who only understand his master command.

=======================================

( meanwhile inside the bedroom of Mr. Lee Byung hun & Mrs. lee Yerin) At night

 lee Yerin) At night