Chapter 2

Its already 12:45 am. Obviously as its night the sky is still dark. Jungkook is in his car driving back to his mansion. Jungkook is sitting on the back, while his driver is driving the car. Jungkook is looking outside the window, while sometimes looking upwards glancing at the sky. The sky is pitch dark as black. Today there is no stars and moon is visible in the night sky. The sky is gloomy today as if he is sad for losing his only light, his moon. It looks like the sky is desperately searching for his moon and so do Jungkook. Though he is going to his mansion but there nothing like home in there. The car stop in front of a enormously vast, immensely huge mansion that no one can think of. Saying it a mansion is small name by looking at the size of the building. Though it looks like a one mansion from outside but its not. When we go inside of it, it is actually a lot of mansion joined together without making it to anyone notice.

Only his hyung know about this mansion of Jungkook due to safety and privacy proposes, as even know and than some spies are behind him to expose him and to know him more. Jungkook's man came and open the door for their king to come out of the car.

Every one bow down to ninety degrees to show respect, gratitude and also fear towards their boss. While Jungkook walked towards his mansion.

( I know a lot of peoplewould have known about this place in actually, but just imagine it as Jungkookmansion as per story

( I know a lot of peoplewould have known about this place in actually, but just imagine it as Jungkookmansion as per story. Sorry I don't want to offend anyone, but this is the besti could find)

Jungkook go inside his mansion and sigh heavily. Though every corner, every room is filled with luxury, every corner scream richness, there are lots of guards, workers, butlers, servants to serve and take care of him, but there a not even a single person is there who can make this huge place a home for him. Everyone is doing their duties as they are getting paid for it, they are always ready to do what there boss order, but not even a single person is waiting for him because of love.

 Everyone is doing their duties as they are getting paid for it, they are always ready to do what there boss order,  but not even a single person is waiting for him because of love

Jungkook ignore everyone andmake his way towards his bedroom. Only Jungkook know how much he longed for afamily. How much he wanted a girl to whom he can call his wife, to take her inhis embrace, to shower her with love, to feel her pure and true love towardshim. But he know this is not possible. After getting cheated on by his ex, hefeels that there is no girl in this world who deserve his love. He thinks everygirl is a gold digger, that a girl will show him that she truly love him andafter getting what she wants she will throw him out of her life like peoplethrows trash out of there house.