Chapter 17 Part I (M)

(Warning mature content ahead)

Jungkook went towards her slowly taking his calculated predatory step, going closer and closer to her. Slowly and steadily by taking his step towards her. The very next moment you know that you are in air being carried by him in bride style and take you towards the bed. Your swing your leg to make yourself free but it only angered him more. Once he reached the bed, he throwed you on the bed making you bounce on it. Before you could process anything he hovered above you to keep you in place.

Jungkook - Embrace yourself love. This night is going to be most longest and memorable night for us.

Now he was above her, hovering over her. While she tried to back away from him, which in turn made her lay on the bed under him. She knows that she cannot escape from here, from him. Jungkook was looking intensely at her, observing her. Seeing her lying under him was a very sensual site for him. He only knows that how much he was holding him back to not take her then and there.

Jungkook sat up on your legs, putting his weight on her to prevent her from escaping from him, but he did not put all his way on you. His hand went to untie one of the shoulder straps of your lingerie blouse but your hand catches his hand. Jungkook smirk before unbuckle his own belt. His tongue pokes his inside cheek staring at your crying face under him. He unfastens his belt and took out. He grabbed both of your wrists and tied it up with his belt and places it above your head.

Y/n - T...take this thing off .L.....let me go.

She said, while struggling to free her hand.

Jungkook - Take what off? Your clothes or mine we surely do it. Be patient.

Y/n- no .... The thing of my hand. P....please l...let me.

You said while tears while flowing down from your eyes.

Jungkook smirk at you. His hand went back to your shoulder strap of you lingerie blouse and started to untying it. You wiggle your body from his hand make him growled.

Jungkook - Let make things easy for us shall we

Looking at his devilish behavior you started shaking in fear and crying and sobbing more loudly. He looked at your shaking body. Seeing you crying so badly, made his hand stopped his movements. He somehow know that she is not familiar with all these thing, but he also knew that now he can not control himself at all. He have been waiting for this moment for so long. He cupped your cheek to wipe your tears. He hovers over her face and starting kissing softly on her eyes, forehead, nose, and cheeks. Feeling his soft kisses on her face, her sobbing started fading away.

Jungkook continue this till she completely stopped crying. Soon when he felt that her crying died down, he moved his face up to look at her. He understood that he needed to talk to her about this matter to convince her. He knew very well that he is manipulative. He didn't want to use his tricks on her to get her consent, but now the situation is going out of his control and he has to use it to get his consent for the action is going to do tonight.

When he looked at her, he noticed her red nose and pink cheeks, which made her look so cute and even more adorable. Jungkook caress her face so softly that she also got calm by it and wanted more of his caressing. After some moment when she was completely relaxed, he spoke.

Looking at her actions Jungkook got that her biggest fear was pain, and she yearned to shield herself from its relentless grip. Every fiber of her being recoiled at the mere thought of enduring agony, for it had haunted her existence for far too long. So whenever he touch her with affection her soul, her existence unconsciously surrender herself to him even though he was the reason for her tears. After some moment when she was completely relaxed, he spoke.