Chapter 7

Seventh day / Last day of Jungkook warning to Mr. lee

It is morning hours  and JK was going through all the information keenly which was collected by Minho during these days

It is morning hours and JK was going through all the information keenly which was collected by Minho during these days. JK was impressed that how he collected even a minute detail about him.

JK - You have done a great job Minho. I am impressed by all the minute details that you have collected.

Minho - ( bowed). Thank you so much boss.

JK - Has all members of EXO arrived ?

Minho - Yes boss. I have told them to wait in the ground floor lobby so they are waiting for you in the ground floor lobby.

JK - ok Let's go and make that cunning lee to surrender himself in front of us. I will see how will he escape from my grip.

While thinking about how well his planning is going and how he will take the next step made his smirk evilly. He was now restless to completely execute his planning and take you from him. With these thought me made his way towards private elevator to go to ground floor

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JK is sitting in the living room in front of Mr. lee, Mrs. lee and Liza.

After reaching Lee house all of them get down of their respective cars and go towards his house main door

After reaching Lee house all of them get down of their respective cars and go towards his house main door. As soon as he reached there one of the hundred guards guarding their house go towards them and open the car doors for his big boss while another guard open the main door of lee house for their big boss to enter . As soon as Jungkook enter the living room he saw Mr. and Mrs. lee already sitting in the living room waiting for him to come. Seeing both of them sitting there with nervous and panic state made him smirk proudly.

Jungkook entering the living room with his guards surrounding him while holding big gun for the protection of their boss. As soon both Mr. and Mrs. lee saw they stand up form their seat in order to show respect to him even out of fear. All EXO members enter behind him and started taking their respective seats. EXO members with Minho have been seated in left and right sofa . While lee and his family was seated on the sofa which was exactly in front of Jungkook's sofa right in the opposite side.