Chapter 17 Part II (M)

He smirk seeing her reaction and kiss her again enjoying the wetness of her. He rubbed his finger along the clit slowly making her more wet. He flicked it and gently rub it making her mouth hang open and head drop back due to the sensation giving more access of her neck for his lips to mark and give her dark purple love bites. His finger trace her entrance hole coating her wetness then smear it around her clit. Y/n bite her lips to hold back her moan from the sensation he causing her.

Y/n was trying really hard to hold back her moan but failed to do so. Without her knowing a moan left from her mouth along with a whimper making him completely go insane. Now he was not able to control any more.

As Jungkook hovered over her, he couldn't ignore the soft, plaintive sounds escaping her lips. Hearing her whimpering under him, Jungkook look up to look into her eyes. He can clearly see in her eyes that she is confused yet scared of what is going to happen to her and he understood her like an open book.

By this time Jungkook clearly know that she has zero knowledge about what is happening and what is going to happen to her. However, he was now too impatient to explain it to her. He gently caressed her cheek to provide assurance that everything was fine as long as she was with him. He said in lower octave, husky voice

Jungkook - Just trust me love, everything is going to be fine.

After saying this, he was again going to kiss her but stopped to do something to make her a bit comfortable. He took the black color,soft satin blanket from the side and cover her lower part. He pooled the whole blanket around her waist blocking her view to see what he is going to do to her down there, while only he can see her core. He knew that she will panic after seeing his size of his rock hard cock which will go inside of her. So he decided to block her view so that she would not panic. It was important to do so in order to ensure that she would not be afraid of all these things in the future. Of course, it will not be their first and last time to do it, as they are married so they will frequently get intimate with each other because he knew that he will not be able to control his needs and desire around her. The sooner she learns and adapts to these things, the better she can handle him. She needs to become an obedient wife and take care of him in every way.

After blocking her view, he took off his briefs in a swift motion. As he had already taken off her panty, she closed her legs together, right after she felt her last piece of clothing being taken off. A shiver ran down her spine as soon as she felt the cold air touching her sensitive, wet core. He chuckled evilly, seeing her reaction. He smirked and kissed again, enjoying the feeling while gripping both legs from the inner thigh, spreading them apart, and settling himself again in between her legs. 

Jungkook buried his face into the crook of her neck, sucking on her soft skin while inhaling her floral scent with his eyes closed. He rubbed his hard core against her. His hips keep moving slowly, rubbing his hardness against her warmth. But the more he teases her, the more hard and painful his cock becomes. Her smooth, soft skin and pure floral smell turn him on even more.

Then his one hand travels towards her core. His fingers skillfully found her clitoris. He again rubbed his fingers on her and, slowly but roughly, pressed on it hard, making her yell at the sensation. After rubbing, he inserted his finger inside, feeling the tightness. She screamed a little at the feeling of something inserted inside her, causing her a weird pain inside. He was surprised by her scream with just his one finger pushed inside her. He knew she was a virgin, but he didn't expect her to be this tight. Now he cannot wait any longer. He would gladly be her first and make it the last thing she could forget.

His finger moved in and out of her, trying to stretch out her walls for his long and thick shaft to go in. But it does not help, as his shaft is a huge difference as compared to his finger. As he has already blocked her view to their core, she was not able to see the size of his shaft. He held his dick, stroking himself, and moved his hand up and down on his length. His already painful, hardened dick was already dripping with his precum.