Chapter 1

Jimin - so what are we going to do tonight

Suga - Just sleep that's what night are meant for.

Jin - I am going home jieun must be waiting for me. By saying that jin take his phone and wallet from the front table, put that in his pocket and said bye to his members.

Rm- I think i should also go and take rest. tomorrow there are lot of work that i have to sort out and complete it. As you all know that our Artificial intelligence and Robotics project is going on laboratory and than we have to set up the manufacturing unit.

Suga - You don't have to take stress about laboratory and manufacturing factories and industry. I will take care of that as you all know that i am great in architect. I make sure that we will have best building for the laboratory and manufacturing units. I am making and designing it in such a way that it will be the most modern, stylish and advanced architect building till now.

Rm - I know you are the best in this, till now all the architect building done by you are strongest and most advance. So.................. bye guys i should get going now.

Suga - Take me also with you Rm

Rm - Why? go by your car.

Suga - i didn't bring any

Rm -Why? than how did you came here.

Suga - I was taking a nap peacefully on my comfy office chair Jin hyung drag me here.

Rm - Okay let's go I will drop you at your mansion. Rm and suga bid their good bye and left.

Jimin - I also wanted to go and cuddle with my baby. You know her cuddles are the best thing ever

Tae - (teasingly to jimin) Just cuddles or something else

Hearing this jimin smirk as he know what tae meant

J hope - I should also go and do some packing as tomorrow i have to go japan for a meeting.

Tae - For how many days hyung.

J hope - (scoff) days i will be back in 30 hours. As i will visit our japan companies main headquarter and check properties and plots where our new companies building will be gonna made and then i am back. So i should get going . J hope left from there.

Jungkook - Do you two also wanna go ?

Hearing this Jimin sigh because he know what the youngest wants to say. He knows that he doesn't want to go home, because there is no one in his home who will be waiting for him to return home.

Jimin - Why don't you get married kookie.

Jungkook - hyung I don'-------

Before Jungkook can say Jimin cut his sentence.

Jimin - Ok don't get married at least date someone. So that there will be some waiting for you to get home. Date someone for whom you will wanna go home.

Jungkook - (chuckle) I dated someone and you yourself have seen results, only dated me for this just dame money, fucking gold diggers.

Tae - Okay don't get angry. You look scary when you are angry.

Jimin - All girls are not gold digger kookie

Jungkook - please hyung I don't wanna talk about it .