Chapter 8

Its already 11 pm at night and Jungkook was laying on his luxurious bed ready to slip into his dreamland but sleep was way out of his reach. The only thought or to be more specific only one person that has acquire in his mind is making impossible for him to sleep. Being restless he aggressively sit on his bed from sleeping position with a irritated huff sound for being annoyed not being able to sleep as he has to get up early to go to work and meetings. He get up from his bed and walked towards his closet to get his black leather jacket, cap and mask. After wearing his big black color combat boots he ran out of his room to run towards his garage which is filled with all types of luxurious vehicles, big and huge cars and different types of bikes ( motorcycle). He take the elevator and directly go towards the basement which is also his big garage. Jungkook go towards the right side corner of the garage from the elevator where there is a big locker where he keeps all the keys related to all his vehicles. He took out the keys of one of his favourite bike. He ride on his bike, started the engine and went to his destination, where he will find the solution of his sleepless night. Jungkook ride through the empty road where the is now one. The road was lit by the street light in both side of the road which cannot hide the fact that the night was so unusually dark today.

 The road was lit by the street light in both side of the road which cannot hide the fact that the night was so  unusually  dark today

As soon as he reached his destination which is Mr. lee villa. He came to an halt and stopped his bike in somewhere a little far from the house. He walked towards the nearest street light, stand behind it and take out a screwdriver from his trouser pocket, open the operating box of street light and switched off the street light. He does the same process to five - six street lights in that particular area around the house and switched it off so that no one can see him that he is trying to sneaking inside the house like a thief. But he cannot help himself to go and meet Y/n himself. Till now so far they have met they have only seen each other from a little far distance, they did not have a single conversation with each other face to face. Till now all the conversation Jungkook have is only with that pathetic Lee couple.

After finishing switching off all the lights and making the area around the house dark he started going towards the backyard of the villa house to sneak into through the back door inside the house. He already had all the information about the house and people living inside it as Minho did a great job while finding all the information about everything related to Lee's even about how many doors and windows are there in this house. Slowly and skillfully he opened the back door without making any kind of noise, He goes inside and close the door behind carefully to not make any sound and not to alert someone. He saw all the lights were switched off so he started going upstairs towards the store room which is also Y/n room.

----------------------------------------------------

After done with all the household work and she was doing her night routine. While doing it she looked at herself in the mirror. Her puffy eyes, her red nose and her pale face all are screaming how hurt she felt. How she is losing hers hopes for living her life. Her mind started recalling what happen today morning was the most heartbreaking and traumatic for her. She never thought that she will be sold out to someone like this. While remembering all those a lone tear suddenly escaped from her but she abruptly wipe it from the back of her hand.