Chapter 10

Minho went towards his cabin and knocked twice on the door. As soon as RM allowed him inside he bowed a little in front to show his respect. Even before RM can say or ask something Minho immediately said which made him a little shocked.

Minho - RM boss please I need your help. Madam Jeon is in danger.

Hearing his words shocked RM to his core. By hearing Madam Jeon he already got that he is taking about the girl who is chosen by Jungkook to be his wife. RM is already well aware of the fact that if he had chosen y/n to be his wife than he would have made sure of her security. Then how come her life is in danger.

Because all the members knows it very well that when ever Jungkook like something or wanted something then he will take it by hook or by crook and in this case its about his wife, and if by any chance something bad happen to her than he will set the whole world on fire. Everyone who is around him or knows him, know it very well about his temper and his anger issues. Once he get angry that it is very difficult to calm down the beast inside him. Its not a lie that when he is extremely he looks like a devil in a human form .

RM - What ! what are you even saying ? explain it clearly.

Minho toke a deep breath to stabilize his heart beat which increased due to to running up till here. Than Minho explain the whole scenario and all the event that took place.

RM was really surprised to hear all this because he and other 5 members don't know about all this that is happening and Jungkook didn't even told them. But nonetheless right now he should focus on solving the problem right now, so he called his secretary to inform his that for next few hours he will be busy in some other works so to canceled all the meeting that is going to happen in next four to few hours and manage the work behind him.

RM to his secretary- Manage all the work for next at least four to five hours because I will be busy in some other important work somewhere else .

After saying this Rm and Minho went out of the office building hurriedly to the place where the spies are still trying to hack that phone sitting in their mini bus.

As soon as both of them reached their destination all the people in spy team bowed them seeing RM and Minho coming towards them. Ignoring all the respect given to them RM took the seat in front of the desktop computer . He don't wanted to be rude to them by ignoring but he don't have the time to notice all these because right now hacking that secret phone of Mr. lee is much more important thane anything because no ones know that what storm is going to come in next few hours.

While RM was on his full concentration to hack that phone. Its no doubt that he is the best hacker otherwise he won't be the CEO of this huge AI company. There is no coding in the world that he don't know but still he was facing some few problems in hacking that phone completely. Its been more than two hours that RM is sitting on the same position while all other hackers are supporting him in that work. He is been almost there in hacking the phone but still it taking time.

For almost half n hour the computer screen is sowing the loading sign which has successful made everyone pissed off while Minho starting panicking a little as he know the consequences if he will not be able to save madam Jeon and he don't want to even think about it. RM also started losing his patience at this moment but on the other hand he is also amused and impressed by the person who put so much security in phone and now he at any cost want to break it because now things as gone towards his pride.

He will feel like a looser to himself if he will not able to hack it. But now he is also determine to find that person who have made this kind of security for phone because surely this man will be a great help for AI industry. After few of waiting which felt like eternity to everyone present there and finally they get to see what they wanted, excess inside Mr. lee secret phone. Everyone release their breath which they don't even know that they are holding from such a long time. Eventually they all felt their heart beat calming down.