Chapter 5

( Inside JK office cabin, at night 9:00 p

( Inside JK office cabin, at night 9:00 p.m.)

During these two days Jungkook was really busy with his launch of latest models and design of cars and the launch was tremendously successful. It really went well more than that what he actually thought. It brought a loads of profit and huge income to his Empire. He was becoming stronger and stronger day by day. He has reached to a level where there is no one can even think or imagine of competing with him. Whether its money, power or position, it doesn't matter if it is legal or illegal, he is and will be on the top most. People always imagine his life to be perfect, full of luxury and stress free but only he knows how many sleepless night he has gone through, how much hard work he has done to reach here.

When everyone sees his life is perfect and there is nothing that can be lacking or missing in his life. But no one knows that the thing he is missing in his life is having a family which we sometime take it as granted. Whenever he go home after work he has no one who will be waiting for him, no one to share his tiredness, his thoughts and most importantly no one to share love and affection. The thing that is lacking in his life that everybody in this world needs is LOVE. From his childhood he is always devoid of his parents love. Till now he doesn't know how it feels like to have a family or spending time with your family members. So he his desperate to have his wife beside him because as he was without his parents as a family so he wanted to build one with his wife. There is no doubt that he will treat his wife as a queen.

In these two days Minho did exactly what Jungkook has ordered him to do . He hired a man and told him to keep in eye on lee Byung hun, till then he started collecting all the information related to him. After the launch Jungkook has a bit of a free time so now he can handle the problem as per his promise to EXO. Jungkook called Minho inside his cabin to know what information he has collected till now.

JK- Now tell me what you have collected during these two days about that Lee Byung hun.

Minho - Yes sir .

Give him a file in which he has all the papers and the information that he has collected during these two days.

JK - what the spy has told you?

Minho - During these two days our spy is keeping an eye on him. He didn't find anything suspicious about his behaviour but yes there is one thing that is suspicious that he has a secret cabin inside his bakery shop's cabin that means there is a hidden door inside his cabin which goes to a secret room which is very well secured. Our spy tried his best to break the code to get inside the secret cabin, but failed. I mean he is the owner of some cafes and a bakery shop then why the hell he have to to make a secret room.

JK- That's the thing Minho. I was already suspicious on him from the time I heard the EXO explanation. If he has a secret room then there is some secret that he want to to hide it from the outside world. There must be something big that he did not want to show. Call the EXO and tell them to come here to meet me.