Chapter 14

Once he left, you sat-down on the floor hugging your knees, you felt disgusted by his touch and a little disappointed also and curious to know who was that person he's now running to take care of after hurting you like this.

Y/n - What was he doing to me? I want to go away from here.

You said out of frustration. You weren't able to recognize your emotions towards him. There in no doubt that you have fear inside yours towards him, as he has such a dark and ferocious aura around him but still your heart beat increases whenever he comes near you. He always make you feel a different kind of feeling and emotion which you have never encounter ever before. While you were juggling between your thoughts you suddenly heard the sound of door opening which made you flinch instantly to it thinking that he again came back.

But you saw a woman open the door a little bit, stick her head inside and started peeking here and there inside the room. It looked like that she is peeking inside as if she was checking something or someone's presence. By looking here and there, her eyes fell on you sitting on the floor, hugging your knees in the corner of the room. As soon as both of your eyes meet each other, she immediately flash a warmly smile towards you, which in turn made you also smile a little while looking her smiley face. She then opened the door properly and came inside the room while pulling a serving trolley cart with her, which was filled with different kind of delicious food, filling the whole room with the delicious aroma of the food. You looked her from head to toe. She looked like she is in her mid twenties, looking so cheerful and youthful. She was wearing an elegant uniform which gives off a totally professional vibes.

She stopped in the middle of the room and put the stopper on her trolley cart, and came towards you, while you were observing all her action. While standing a few steps away from you, she bowed her head towards her in ninety degree in respect. After bowing she again stand straight to give her introduction.

?? - Glory to Madam Jeon. I am Hazel. I work here as a head maid in this penthouse.

Y/n was baffled listening to her introduction. You looked here and there to look to whom she is referring to as Madam Jeon. But there was no one except two of them. So, Y/n asked perplexed.

Y/n - Who Madam Jeon?

Listening to her question Hazel was also shocked that Madam Jeon herself asking that who is Madam Jeon. For couple of second she thought that Madam Jeon must be kidding with her but looking at her serious and confused expression she got that she is not joking.

Hazel - You are Madam Jeon.

Y/n - Me! Madam Jeon. No, I am not Madam Jeon, I am Y/n. My name is Y/n. Everybody called me y/n. You also call me Y/n.

Y/n said like a little child who doesn't like anyone to call her using different notations. While on the other hand Hazel was in dilemma that why madam Jeon was saying like this. How can she call her with her name knowing that it will be disrespect towards her boss's wife.

Hazel - B..but madam Jeon how can I call by your name?

Y/n - What do you mean by how?

Hazel - I mean that you are our boss's wife. We are not allowed to take your name. The only person who has the authority to take your name is only your husband means our boss.

Y/n - I am not married, so I don't have a husband.

You said like a kid how don't want to face the reality, who always want to live in her own fairy world. Hazel was confused and also worried thinking about how to persuade you. She can't figure out how to tell you that, even if you are married or not you were already their Madam Jeon. You have already been sitting inside the master bedroom of his penthouse, which was enough to show that you already holding the position, because till now no girl except you have never even got the entry inside his any of the houses that is owned by him. And here you have slept the whole night on the master's king sized bed inside the master bedroom of his brand new penthouse.