Chapter 15

She was time to time looking at him for the conformation but got no reaction from him

She was time to time looking at him for the conformation but got no reaction from him. She said in her trembling voice while shaking her head in denial.

Y/n No this can't happen. Tell me that this is a lie or it is a prank.

JungkookI am sorry to say but it is true love. They are no more.

Listening to him, finally made her tears broke out from her eyes as she started crying her heart out knowing that the family with whom she was living till now is no more. Her heart clench knowing that her whole family died in a huge car accident.

The video which is shown by him was a recording of a news channel covering and reporting about that car accident. The car was shown in the background of the reporter. The police and fire fighter men were in the back ground rushing here and there.

Though she run away from her house, away from them but she never wanted them to die, that was the least thing she wanted to happen. It is true that they torture her but that doesn't mean that she wanted them to die. After all she called Mr. lee and Mrs. Lee as her mother and father. They were the only three people Y/n know till now in this whole world. Living with them all these years made her emotionally attached to them as she was seeing them from her childhood. Growing up all these years she has only witness them as her own family ever since she gains consciousness since her childhood.

She was weeping her heart out while Jungkook was seeing her with guilt in his eyes. He knew that she is going to cry really hard as it is very shocking news for her knowing her so called family is no more. But still he don't regret it at all as he knew that it was necessary to do so in order to keep her with him forever. By this time, he knew that he will go to any extent just to keep her with him.

Jungkook started caressing her back to console her. He pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap to hide her in his embrace. His embrace her with all his love towards her and hide her crying face in his chest to provide her his warmth. Witnessing Jungkook consoling her made her cry out more as for the first time she found someone's embrace to cry her pain out. She just sits on his lap, hiding her face on his chest, while holding her shirt in her small fist. Jungkook doesn't said anything just stayed like that while rubbing her back continuously and sometime swing a little from right to left.

After sometime Y/n's cry die down and she pulled her face away from his chest to witness that his shirt has soaked all her tears which messed up his expensive shirt. Y/n looked up a little to see that Jungkook was already looking down at her. Y/n was still sniffing because her nose is blocked due of heavy crying.

Jungkook looking at her with a lot of adoration in his eyes. Her puffy eyes and face, her red cheeks and nose and sniffing like a cute little baby made her even more cute which made Jungkook to fall for her cuteness even more. Even though he knows that he is reason behind her tears. Looking at her red teary eyes soften his heart. He bends down a little towards her face and started planting soft kisses on her eyes, on her red cheeks, and lastly finishing it off by planting a soft kiss on her cute nose.