Chapter 33

No one's POV:
It was now the end of the day, y/n is still confused why momo was acting weird, and why she kept invading the subject on them earlier...

Earlier y/n POV:
After class I sneak away from todoroki knowing that he would want to hang out with me, I'm not ignoring him.. I just need to figure out why momo was acting like she sees the worst thing in the world when she looks at me. I see her walking with jiro and hagakure, I walk up to them "hey jiro!, hey hagakure!, I'm sorry to disturb y'all but can I talk with momo for a bit?" hagakure waves at me and jiro smiles and looks at momo, for a bit it looks like they are communicating with their eyes. Momo sighs and jiro looks back at me "sure!" she looks at momo "we can meet up later, RIGHT momo?" momo looks reluctant but nods "yes yes of course, goodbye" I smile and bow "thank you it won't take long". Jiro and hagakure walk away and I turn to momo, she forced a smile, but not before I saw her glaring.

We head to the staircase and sit down, I take a deep breath and look at her again "momo, I wanted to ask why you were glaring at me almost all day today." she looked taken back "I'm sorry but i don't know what you are talking about." she kept the forced smile, i sigh "i saw you multiple times today, I'm not mad, i just want to know why" her forced got wider, it looked like it reached ear to ear, she leaned close so me "as I said I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" I got goosebumps, she stands up immediately after saying that and walks out. I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding in until after. I rub my arms and legs so the goosebumps go away and walk out too.

Back to reality y/n POV:
I sigh after thinking about everything that has happened, what did i do for her to be that way, when did it start... When did it- oh! It started after shoto had me sit with him, after that shoto made me sit next to him but not before getting an angry bakugou yelling at him. Was it all connected, maybe,, maybe.. Maybe momo likes shoto and is jealous that he wanted to sit with me!

I know what I would do, as shoto's friend I could play cupid and get them together! That way shoto gets a girlfriend and momo would stop with the glares. "Oh oh oh what a genius I am, now where to start..."

-------------------
Guys I really don't know what to right anymore, I'm not much into mha as I was when i started the show, so if it starts getting boring, then that's why. Also I do update but when i get a burst of inspiration, if I don't have anything to write, I just can't write. I will keep updating though, for the people who still want to read. Thank you for the support.