Chapter 13

By: wolfstar161 

Sorry if it's cringy 0w0 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki POV:

I overheard someone talking about MY Y/N! I scanned the room to see who was talking about her. My eyes landed on that kirishima guy. Anger fill my emotions. He's trying to take my y/n away from me! I started to breath heavily, I need to calm down. Or else I will lose control over my quirk.

Bakugou POV : 

I heard shitty hair talking about my princess. Anger and rage filled my head.HOW DARE HE TALK ABOUT HER. ONLY I CAN TALK TO  HER AND ABOUT HER. I bawled my hands into fists. I was about to blast him.but then I realized that I might end up in detention, and not see y/n... 

y/n POV: 

I was sitting in my room eating ice cream and watching anime.i felt so depressed. I had no friends other than katsuki and I am happy but... I still want to be friends with shoto but I don't know how to... 

dad: y/n...come down from your room, it's lunch time! 

Y/n: ok...thanks dad...

"Damn I didn't realize time went by so fast..."  

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen....I sat at the table where the plate of f/f was at. I slowly ate it, then saw dad was looking at me...

Y/n: hey...dad?...

Dad: yes y/n? 

Y/n: can I ask you something....

Dad: yes anything  

Y/n: do you think I can be friends with todoroki....

Dad seemed shocked at my question. 

Dad: of course, you can be friends with anyone you want... you just have to keep trying...

Y/n: thanks dad 

I felt better after that. I decided that the next time I see or talk to shoto...I will ask to be friends 

-fast forward to the next day- 

I woke up and looked at my clock...it read 7:00 am. "I need to get ready or I'll be late..." I got up and took a shower. Then got dressed for school. 

Dad: I'm leaving now, do you want to leave with me? 

Y/n: no, I'm good...thanks tho...

Dad: okay...if you insist 

I heard dad walk out the door. I got my bag and everything for school. I walked out the door, then I see shoto walking by.... I run up to him...

Y/n: hi shoto! 

Todoroki POV: 

Y/n: hi shoto! 

*bu-bump ba-bump* "she used my first name again....my heart is beating so fast! I need to calm down!...." 

y/n: earth to shoto 

Todo: umm...sorry I spaced out *blush* what where you saying? 

Y/n: I was asking if you want ....to....be friends? 

My heart was beating at the thought of being close to y/n. 

Todo: s-sure... 

I saw her face light up and all of a sudden...she started hugging me! "Now you have to be mine!" 

Bakugou POV: 

I saw that half-n-half basterd hugging my y/n! "How dare he touch her! He will pay for it!" I stormed off to school, thinking of how to get revenge...*smirk* 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

End of chapter 13 

I hope you liked this...0w0 I'm thinking of writing my own story... so stay tuned for that 0w0 

From: wolfstar161