Chapter 23...

Ummm this chapter is confusing but...Yeah...ok....

Denki pov: 

It's been two weeks since Aizawa sensei has came to school....four weeks since y/n disappeared..., and two weeks since Kirishima has talked to anyone.... "what's going on?!" I look over to Mina then sero and they seem to be in there own world....I look over to Bakugou to see him....looking out the window!? "What a rare sight....something's not right....I know things have been happening but bakugou?!...."  I look around to every student to see them ALL in there own world.....I see the door open slowly?... " Aizawa sensei?!"I look around and nobody notices it! I look at the door and see.... "y/n?!"...I look around to see nobody paying attention! I run up to her and grab her hand, I run to the roof with her with me. I see that she is in her same suit from the USJ....she hasn't changed?! 

Me: ....y/n?...

I look in her eyes and see her normal glowing e/c eyes, dull and with out life...

Me: y/n?!....

Y/n:....

Me: it's me y/n! Denki! Ya know?! Pikachu!! 

Y/n:.....

I started to make little zaps with my hands 

Me: see! It's me!?

Y/n:.....d.....denki?....

My eyes widen 

Me: yeah! it's me! Denki! 

She blinked a couple of times then her eyes gained her natural color... "there are my beautiful e/c eyes...." 

y/n: omg! Denki! I missed you! I was so scared! But I'm so happy to see you! 

She hugged me then a moment later she started sobbing nonstop?!

Me: shhh it's ok now...I'm here...  can you tell me everything that happen.... like what they did?..

I started to pat her head so I could calm her....she stopped crying after a while and composed herself. 

Y/n: I don't remember much...I remember is a feeling of anger....hatred...saddenss...I remember a man with blue hair and hands...I remember....

She started shaking...

Me: tell me y/n....

Y/n: I....I used ....my .....d....demon....quirk....

She looked down...she was shaking, crying, I could tell she was scared.... 

me: it's going to be ok...it's all over now....I'm here for you....

She hugged me again but with a different feeling... happiness?....

Y/nm thank you....denki....

I started to rub her back and then out of nowhere.....

End.