Chapter 20

So this will be a really short chapter so yeah... after you  got kidnapped your pov will barely be shown....it will mostly be the boys and Aizawa. So with that out of the way.... the story! 

Todoroki pov: 

-next day- 

I wake up to shouting in the kitchen...."damn you annoying people!...." i get out of bed and do my normal routine.....well close to normal.... "......y/n...." i start to cry.... the tears don't stop....I lean my back against the wall for support but my legs feel weak....at some point they give up and I'm on the floor... ".....y/n.....please come back......please....." 

me: .....y/n.....y/n........Y/N!!!

???: shoto are you okay?! 

Me: ....y/n....bring back Y/N! 

I look up to see who called me and see fuyumi....she looked.....concerned? 

Fuyu: w-who's y/n?....

"HOW DARE YOU SAY HER NAME!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" I jolt up in anger and glared at fuyumi....

Fuyu: shoto?!....what's wrong?! 

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! ....I'm going to be late for school....

Fuyu: oh....ok....

I stormed out of the house. The old man yelling at me and fuyumi crying.... "what have I become?.... no! This is for my love! My life!....y/n....." I started to head to school...."nobody! Nobody understands me other than y/n! I don't need anybody else but y/n! Nobody but her!....." 

-time skip to Aizawa's class- 

The class was quiet...TOO quiet. I look up to see Aizawa sensei....spaced out?! "How unusual.....is it because of y/n?!....." Aizawa sensei looked up to catch me gaze 

Aizawa pov: 

I look up to see that BASTERDS eyes...."it's his fault isn't it?.....it's all his fault.....he...he didn't do anything to save her! Y/N!....you asshole why didn't you do anything to save her....my beautiful daugter is in the hand she of villains because of him! ....y/n....stay strong...and wait for daddy to save you!....stay strong....." and with that my vision became black and knocked out....

Kirishima pov: 

Me: omg someone get recovery girl! Sensei just blacked out! 

Mina and Denki ran out the room to go get the nurse while the rest of the classs tried to wake him up...almost everybody.... I turned to the back of the class to see todoroki just sitting there... "what is wrong with him?! He leaves y/n to get captured and now sensei to probably die?! I won't stand for this any longer!" 

Me: todoroki get out of you damn desk and help! Don't just stand there and do nothing like you did with y/n! 

I covered my mouth while everybody just stared at me in shock...I then feel heat I turn back to todoroki and.....

End. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol cliffhangers ...the worst most evil thing in the world....hehe.