chapter 3

midoriya's pov:

how did y/n-chan know about one for all? did ALL MIGHT tell her....or did she find out her self....she sounded so sure..... urg! all this is confusing!!!

bakugo's pov:

i cant fucking believe that deku lied all these years! that basterd why did he act quirkless?! for god sake!....wait...that girl she knew...do i know her....no i dint...who is she?!...shes stro- wait what!? im the great bakugo katsuki!! nobodys stronger than me!!! man fuck this shit... tch who is she?....

todoroki's pov:

that girl with h/c hair.... im pretty sure i know her.... who is she....urg! what is happening she dosnt leave my mind! what is going on?! i need to get to the bottem of this and fast!

~morning time~

y/n pov:

i imideatly get up when i hear my alarm, i look at the time "5:30"

y/n: yes! i can take a proper shower!

i get the shower started, when I hear a loud crash coming from down stairs. i start running downstairs!

y/n: DAD!!!

i see my dad on the ground.......bleeding?!

y/n: Dad! what happend?!

dad: y/n?......

y/n: yes, yes its me.... what happend?

dad: i thought i heard your mother... i saw her but..... when i went to her....*starts crying* she stabbed me then ran away....

y/n: dad calm down! it wasnt mom! it must have been a villans quirk! let me get you healed....*starts healing quirk, my body starts to get weak" dad....

dad: yeah y/n?

y/n: *low voice* i wont let you go to work today...

dad: ok....WAIT WHAT!?

y/n: YOU HEARD ME! YOUR NOT GOING TODAY! UNDERSTOOD?! im going to contact Mr. nezu about what happend, in the mean time... get some rest...

dad: y/n... you dont have to do this...im fine...see?...you healed me!....

y/n: dad understand... its for your safety... please...

dad: fine y/n you win... im going to stay and rest... just you cant miss class so hurry up and change... ill tell nezu

i get up and run up stairs

y/n: okay!

dad: *whispers* thank you y/n... for everything...

end of chapter 3