Chapter 22 (T ^ T)

It hurt me to write this but yeah.... ok I'm good! 

- week later -

Aizawa pov: 

I wake up to the sound of my damn alarm.... "urg! Damn! I need to wake up y/n-....oh...." I was right in front of her door....it's been a week since.... "then".....

Me:....y/n....why my y/n!....first (mother's name) and now y/n?! What did I do to deserve this?! Huh world! ANSWER ME! WHY!.... 

I started to cry nonstop....I feel to the ground in front of her door....crying harder then I have ever cried...my eyes slowly began to close.....

Me:....why....me....

I pass out....again.....

Yamada (present mic) POV: 

" that dang sleepyhead! I bet he fell asleep again!" I start to walk to his apartment....I open the door to see him on the ground in front of y/n room....

Me: OMG SHŌTA WHAT HAPPENED! 

I turn him over to see his already black eye bags darker , dried tears running down his face, and he had a very high fever.... "he was crying....was it because of what happened?...." I picked him up and took him to his bedroom....I layed him on his bed and start to walk out to get a towel...when I suddenly hear a voice behind me.... "Aizawa?"

Shōta:....y/n....come....back....please.....don't..... leave.... me.....

"Oh shōta....I'm sure y/n will come back! I'm make sure of it!...." I walk out of his room and get a clean towel from the kitchen wet it and go back...I put the towel on him and wrote him a note...

Hey shōta it's me Hizashi! I hope you get well and we need to meet up sometime! Ok byeeeee! 

I leave the note next to the bed with a glass of water. I walk out the apartment and head to work.

-time skip- 

I get to Nezu and tell him what happened to shōta...he told me that he will have a two week break to get rest and me one week to help him out and to check up on him....I hope we can find y/n fast....

End. 

Ok so ummm.....I know these chapters of Mine are REALLY short....I will TRY to make them longer but I don't know....BUT thank you for all the reads and votes! I give y'all so much love and thanks! I know this story is pretty sucky but thank y'all so much for actually reading! I'll try to update more often but yea! Thanks