Chapter 28

Y/n POV

I smile and walk to Bakugou, wanting to go and hug him but something in the back of my head has a weird feeling, the way his eyes look, the way he's breathing, the way his hands are clenched, something doesn't feel right.... is it just me?.... I pause in my tracks, I feel some type of intense feeling flowing out of him, I want to run away, but why....I look into his eyes, there is a look of longing, neediness, lust, love....love? , no it must be my imagination...I see him open his arms showing a need for a hug, the room looks and feels empty, just me and him in a room, I don't feel the intense aura anymore just happiness.... it really must have been my imagination. I go to him and hug him, feeling his natural warmth.

Baku: lets go to the roof...

He whispers in my ear, I nod and turn back to the room wanting to say something to my dad, but no one is there, when did they leave... when where we alone?, I turn back to him and smile, my eyes sting for using them to much trying to read his emotions and feelings. I close my eyes and and see red and blue dots, "over working...damn, I barely even used it, I'm getting weaker, I need to start taking the meds again, I skipped a while already."

No one POV:

While y/n was in deep thought, they didn't notice the loving eyes of a man. Bakugou was in a deep trance taking in all the body parts of there precious love. He silently growled when he would see any scratch or bruise. He noticed when there precious figure twitched and nonchalantly looked away. Y/n opened there eyes after they started to feel better, she nods in reassurance to them self's and looked up at the tall male.

Bakugou POV:

Seeing them after so long... it makes my sleepless nights of worry and panic all worth it. I gain the courage again to touch there precious cheek, when I feel them nuzzle to my touch and giggle, I feel my face flush and my pants tighten, I quickly let go of there face and they look at me started

Y/n: whats wrong bakugou? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?

I shake my head no, while I try to shift my untucked shirt to where my small boner won't be shown,, I'm sure it will be gone at some point..they look at me with a confused and worried look then sighed

Y/n: well okay then,, so what do you want to do, oh before I forget I haven't eaten so can we pass by the vending machine.

Me: yeah of course--

I cut myself off I can't let others see them,, they'll try to talk to them,, they'll ruin the moment,,, THEY'LL RUIN THE MOMENT!

Me: no! Ahem* why don't I just get you something myself, and umm you can stay here,, where no can see you,,,

Y/n: oh but I wanted to also tell the others that I'm back and safe, I'm pretty sure shoto is worried about me, he's my friend after all

I clench my fists when I hear them say that icy hot idiots name... What a disgusting word that came out there perfect lips...

---------------------
Omg I'm still alive,, sorry for not updating for so long, it's been a stressful start of school, please continue to have patience with me,, I tried a new way of writing,, ya know to make it look better and longer, with this style the chapters will indeed take longer since the chapters will have to be longer, but I'll try my best to continue! (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞❤️