Chapter 21

٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ I'm back and I'm ready to write! 

Kirishima pov: 

I turn to todoroki and before I can say sorry he has his hand on my neck burning me! I can't breathe! 

Me: t-todoroki!....I-I c-can't b-brea-th! L-let g-go! 

He lends to my ear making his hand squeeze harder and more hot! 

Todo: that's the damn point! You don't know anything about me and y/n! So shut up and die! 

I look around and everybody is occupied with sensei that nobody notices I'm almost dying! "I can't die like this! It's so unmanly! What about y/n?! I can't leave her like this! She needs me! I need to live for her!" I grad his hand and stab my nails into him till it draws blood...he hisses and lets go....I gasp for air....he turns me over and grabs me by the collar and I see a face I never thought he would have... his eyes looked liked a psychopath...his lips made a unreal smile...he looked crazy!

Todo: you can never beat me! 

I was shaking, feeling like if I say something wrong I would die, my life was on the line! I fanally compose myself and look at him with brave eyes 

Me: I don't plan to! 

I spit at his face then turn to the door and walk out the class. My neck was bleeding and it hurt really bad...I walk to the nurse....

Bakugou pov: 

I started to lose my patience....not knowing where y/n is,is making me go mad! And the fucking doctors have some fucking nerve to making me stay here!....I start to slowly lose my cool and making small explosions...

Me: GET ME FUCKING OUT OF HERE!  

I start to blow up anything in range! I hear the nurses and doctors running around asking what's going on! They all storm in here looking scared..."heh weaklings...." 

me: ILL GIVE YOU 5 FUCKING MINS TO GET ME OUT OF HERE OR ELES YOU WONT HAVE HANDS TO DO SO! 

they quickly storm out and a few minutes later they told me I could leave...

Me: finally out of this fucking hell hole!.... now to find y/n....

I head to the damn school planing on what to do when I see my beauty...." oh my beautiful y/n....just wait I'll make you mine soon~ ohhhhh what you doo too meeeee~" 

End.