Chapter 8 (^ν^)

Y/n POV: 

After todoroki helped me get washed up, we headed up to class and it was normal until....

Baku: oi oaf! You wanna train with me after school?! 

Y/n: huh?!.... yeah sure! But why?

Baku: *blushes* I just want to train with a *whispers* worthy opponent... that's it!... don't get the wrong idea! 

Y/n: uh...ok?! Sure why not!

Baku: ok I'll wait for you after school by your locker! 

Todoroki POV: 

I was hearing the conversation between bakugo and y/n.... " what is this weird feeling.... I just can't put my finger on it..."  I walk up to y/n...

Todo: hey... 

y/n: oh hey todoroki! 

Todo: .......shoto..... 

y/n: huh?!

Todo: you can call me shoto...

Y/n: *smiles* oh ok shoto 

Shoto: *blushes* so uh... you want to eat lunch together?...

Y/n: yeah sure! 

"This feeling....I know this feeling now.... it's .... it's love.... I ...I love y/n.... I need y/n... she's my first love!... and I'll make her mine  even if I have to force it.... hehe yeah.... she'll love me.... only me..... nobody else......." 

y/n: *waves hand* earth to shoto! 

Shoto: huh?!

Y/n: hey silly you coming?! 

Shoto: oh....yeah! 

Bakugou POV: 

" Where is that icyhot basted going with my y/n?! She's mine! MINE NOT HIS!! MINE AND ONLY MINE!!

-time skip to after school- 

I wait for y/n at her locker...

Y/n: *running* sorry I'm late! Did I make you wait long?!

Baku: about time! And yeah I waited here for you ass to show up a long time ago! What the hell took you so long?! 

Y/n: oh I was talking to shoto! 

She said his first name?! What the hell?! How the fuck?! How is that icyhot basterd getting close to my y/n?! Wait! What the hell?! Y/n's mine not his!! She's mine! 

End of chapter 8 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry if I'm assuming you gender... it just how I wrote it.... sorry!