Chapter 1

Shehnaaz, get back here and clean this mess.... Amjad(her father) yelled from kitchen.

I slowly crawled from. My bed if you can call a bedsheet lying on floor a bed. I sucked in a breath as pain shot through my body I am sure one or two of my bones must be broken. Holding walls of the room I some how reach the door knob and twist it to open the door.
Once I reach stairs and try to climb down one of them a sob left my mouth and tears started to fall down from my eyes.

Stop being a lazy crying brat and go clean the mess.... He yelled but at least he didn't beat me this time.

I nodded my headed and went to clean the mess created my him apparently he didn't like the food made by me and throw the whole dinner in floor and then slap me yelling at me for adding extra chilli in his food.

I clean the whole thing and put it in one plate and set back in of the corner of the kitchen and start eating the thrown food well it happens in regular basis, I. Made food for him then he will find some. Mistake beat me till I pass out and  then when I get my consciousness back I have to clean the food and if I want to survive I have to eat this food only because I don't get any other thing to eat.

I thought of running away from this place but couldnt because I don't have any friends, family or any other place to go and I am just 15 will turn into 16 in few month. Even if I run I don't think I'd make it far and he'd definitely catch me and I didn't think my body could handle the belt beating that would come after that.

I thought he want to kill me. I mean he do not give me food and beat me every occasion he get.... But still he 1 didn't allow me to leave him.. Ifi ever try to escape or come late from my school next day I will be tied with ropes and well more number of bones will be broken.

I flinched as one of broken plate piece slit my skin and blood dropped from my hand. I hold my hand and cried thinking what I ever did to receive all this shit in my life...

Why I can't have a normal life, why my mother left me, why my father beat me why can't I have a friend....????
Why just whyyy....!!!!!

I shook my head, wipe my tears and clean the whole kitchen and drag myself to my room. My journey to my room was quite a struggle itself with my broken bones and sweeping blood from my hand.

I finally reach the corner of my room that have abedsheet where I laid myself.. Cover myself with quilt my only source of warmth in my otherwise cold life.
Next to my bad I had a broken wooden rack that contain my few clothes and well makeup box it's a only good thing my father gave me.... No no don't get confuse he gave me makeup kit to hide my marks, to hide how abusive my dad is.

A sob left my mouth again as pain shot from my broken bone. I knew it was going to take alot more time to heal.
I cover my blood soaked hand with a cloth and closed my eyes just hoping tomorrow would be better....!!!

Author note : so guys how's the first chapter??
Are you guys liking the plot??

Let me know whatever you guys feel about it and you guys are free for all the suggestions.

Please vote, comment and follow explorerdreamer ♥️

Thank you