Chapter 21

We all enter the restaurant it was a beautiful and a very cozy one.
It has plush seating, dim lighting and soft music in background.

We took a far most seat, away from public eye.

I was seated in front of Sidharth after the car in incident we both are litreally avoiding eachother like prey.
First the room incident and then the car one for cheery on the top.
God knows how much more I can embarres myself.

A man in his teenage comes with a white board to take our orders.

I will like one chicken cheese sandwich with oreo shake... Comes Anjali voice from aside me followed by orders from others.

"Mam... Mam your order..!!"

I was so busy in playing with my fingers that I didn't hear anyone calling me.

"Shehnaaz your order..." Anjali nudges me.

Oooo... I make a o shape mouth and lifted my head to look at the boy.

"Mam... What would you like to have..." He says giving a sweet smile.

I.. I... Fumble a bit didn't know what to order as it is for the first time I am sitting in such a posh place.

"Take your time miss..." He gave another smile and continue waiting for me.

"She will have fruit salad with a veg cheese burger...." sidharth growl

Mam....!!

Leave.... Sidharth jaw clenched and he said in stoic voice.

"Yeah that will do...."i smile politely to diffuse the hot air.

" Sidharth relax man.... "Arun patted his shoulder and I could feel his eyes on me but in no way I am looking into his eyes.

I could feel his heavy breathing.... Why is he angry??
Have I done something??
I just shrug and continue playing with my fingers.

Waiter comes again with all are food and start putting in front of everyone In last he put my dish in front of me and before leaving extended his hand giving a tissue paper with a smile.

Huh...!! I looked up not getting his jesture.

Sidharth snatched the paper and after reading it he just pushed the waiter to floor with one swift motion he jump on him and started plunging him with his fist.

"Sidharth...." Everyone run towards him and Arun and Lucas tried there best to stop him.

I stood there like a pillar, I was so scared because this is for the first time I am seeing Sidharth like this he is always so gentle and caring around me so seeing him making another person bleed till death is something I can't explain myself .

"Sidharth, Sidharth no... Please control your self... Sidharth...."
All my friends were shouting, stopping him from fighting anymore but no one is able to stop him.

"I will fucking kill you.... "Sidharth growled loudly and plung another fist into waiters face.
He is bleeding so badly... His lips has busted and skin over his left cheek is cut open with one more fist in his right eye it is now colour of blue.

" Shehnaaz... Please stop him, he will kill him....."
Anjali shouted me bringing me back to earth.

Huh.... I look towards her like lost puppy.

"Luna, stop him he won't calm down, only you can stop him."

"Please please leave me... I am sorry... Please don't kill me...." Man cry pleading Sidharth but its like its goes to deaf ear.