Chapter 22

Merry Christmas everyone🎄🤶☃️🎂!!

Happy reading 📖

Wakeup

Wakeup baby..!!

Noo.... She whined and turn her face away from me.

Shehnaaz get up or I have other means also.

Hufff... You called for this.

I pulled her body with one shift motion and before she can even utter a word I pressed my lips in her.

She gasped loudly and spung open her eyes.

To shocked to even respond, once I am sure that she cant get back to sleep even if she want I pulled back with an as innocent face as possible.

She blinked once

Twice

Thrice.

Opening and closing her mouth like a fish and trying to utter words but only able to hush air from her mouth.

"And now that I know that you have fully wakened up, I want you to freshen up in ten and join me Down for training."

Huh?? She looked at me confusion clear in her face.

"Training in ten minutes... Get up."

No... She whined.

"Really..." I gives a suggestive smirk.

Noo.... She shout loudly and ran into washroom to freshenup.

"That's what I thought..." I laughed remembering how I have just learnt the best way to make her silent
Giving a wicked smile I go down to make proper arrangements.

****

He kissed me.....

He kissed me not!!

He kissed me.....

Kissed me not!!

You must be thinking what I am doing, well its been few minutes that I have been pushing my toothpaste out in basin  to make sure that what I feel I my lips and what I have experienced a while ago was a reality or just my another dream.
Usually I prefer flower to do this but how on earth do I get a petal in washroom that do of a wrerwolf one.
So here I am using toothpaste to serve the purpose.

He kissed me.....

Finally I have come to a conclusion with a final paste coming out of my toothpaste tube.

Ohmyfshgehjfjrbci4htvohjhn

He kissed meeeeee.........

Where that bad smell coming from.... I searched here and there to find that source is my mouth.

Shit..... Morning breath....!!

He has kissed me with my fudging morning breath..... I clasped my mouth with my hands and bring it to my nose to make sure it was what I was thinking and I literally gag breathing the awful smell.

How the hell he has survived after kissing me??

Goddd I am Gonna brush my teeth twice before sleeping for now onwards to safe that poor soul from dying.

Imagine the headline of newspaper Alpha of silver moon died after kissing his mate.

Brush yeah I need to brush my teeth.....

****

Ahh finally...

I turn smiling seeing shehnaaz coming to training ground.