Chapter 17

I saw many new people joining us in this journey.
Thankyou for giving this story a try, I really hope that you won't get disappointed 🤗

Please vote, comment and follow explorerdreamer to motivate the writer ❤️🙏

****

Sid...

Sidharth....

Sidharthhhhhhhhh......

"Luna.. Luna please calm down please try to control yourself please..!!"

"Arun... Sidharth... Where is he..... Aaahhhhhh!!"

"Luna, he will come to you but right now please control yourself."

"A.. Arunnn.... "She sobbed.

"I know, I know shehnaaz it's very painful."

"Please.. Please remove these chain, its hurting me.. Please."

"I am sorry, I can't.." His voice cracked.

Sidharthhhhhhhhh...!!

The whole forest is echoed with shehnaaz crying, her vulnerablity can be seen by anyone.

Each and everyone surrounding her, Arun, guards all can see, feel there luna pain but no one can help her right now, they have  strictly told by alpha King that they can't get weak seeing there luna like this.
It is pack rule that all the shifting wolf has to be chained in forest till they make peace with there other half wolf.
And if anyone of them try to break the rule they have to face consequences.
The rule is made for the saftey of pack member and alpha King can never forgive anyone that comes in front of saftey of there people.
He is loved and respected by all the packmember he always put packmember saftey in front of his other values.
No packmember ever go against his rules.

"Beta... Can't we do anything, she is in so much pain forgodsake.
We are her friends Arun.
Moreover she don't even know what is happening with her."

"No Lucas its not in my hands.
What do you think I am not feeling her pain, she is my luna Lucas I can give my life for her if needed but I can't it's not in my hands you very well know none  can go against alpha king."

But Arun, atleast open her chain we all are here right she won't be able to go anywhere.. Please yar!!

Lucas it's already difficult for me please don't make it more difficult!!

With one more loud sob of shehnaaz she loose her consciousness and fell down in the ground.

****

Mate!!

We need to safe our made, she is in pain, she is calling us.
Mate need us.

I know, I know buddy... I also want to help her but I don't know what to do.

We can go near her, its our mate, our mate won't hurt us.

But alpha King??

Common Sidharth, I trust my mate, do you??

Okays let's go buddy, let's get our mate in our arms!!

I run towards the forest where new werewolf are kept during there first shift.
I really don't know how I am gonna do this, gurads has clearly told by my dad that I can't go near shehnaaz.

But I don't care, if needed I am gonna fight with them, but I am gonna go near my mate I can't see her pain

Before the guards took her, when she looked in my eyes directly something shift in my body, its like she is telling me that I am failing her. Like I am not full filling my promise.