Chapter 16

3k reads 💪💃🌟
Thankyou for all the love.

Please vote, comment and follow if you are liking my story ❤️

****

Mateeeee!!

Just as we have finished all the rogues and was taking a breath I heard a loud scared voice, voice of my mate!!

My wolf couldn't control himself seeing his mate in pain and whimpered loudly.

"Sidharth, Sidharth you need to shift..." Arun patted my head asking my wolf to shift.

But seeing my mate unconscious in arms of Lucas I just not able to take control, my wolf was going mad.

"Hey jarek, your mate shehnaaz need Sidharth please give him the control.
I know it's tough for you buddy but she need him."

I could feel my wolf moving to back of my mind, I know he is sad but he understand that right now it is better to give control to me.

I tear leave my eyes and next I know I have shifted into my human form.

"Here Sidharth."

I took pants from Arun, said a quick thanks and move towards my mate.

"I... Is.. she hurt," I say in cracked voice gulping the lump in my throat.

"No Sidharth I think she couldn't handle all of you turning into wolf."

I nodded my head in understanding afcouse she couldn't take it, I mean how can one react when you see a human change into an animal and that to people with whom you are Sharing your life for week, whom you called your friends.

I took her into my arms, kissed her forehead and start walking towards the pack house.

"Aahh Sidharth don't worry she will be okay, i know she is scared but still she calls for you even in her most terrifying state, she trust you."

"Thankyou Lucas."

"Beta take Jackson to hospital he is hurt and call the pack doctor to come to house, shehnaaz will need a checkup. "

Yes alpha!!

*****

Seeing her laying unconscious in bed, made me just want end this world.
How... How every time it seems like she is finally happy that she is getting what she really deserve some thing happens.

She is so innocent and kind hearted why everyone is behind her, why they want to hurt her.
I am damn sure she hadn't hurt anyone.

We are finally moving ahead, with time she has stared opening up with me, she fucking allow me to me kiss her, hug her.
I know how much she was scared once we found her, she was in such a bad condition.
Intially when I try to come near her or per say any other male person she got so scared she just starts crying if anyone try to come near her.
It was Anjali on lying person which she allowed to come near her.
And I was really thankful to her that she talked to shehnaaz for me.

One week back we got information that it was her dad that is behind the condition of her.
We know that he had beaten her but didn't know the extreme of it.
I cluth my hand tightly when I remembered that when I got the medical report as per Dr. Amrick there are chances that shehnaaz has faced assault but he was not sure of it.
Hearing this I have send my warriors to her house to kill her dad but when they went there he has already escaped and went God knows where.
I have even call alpha's of neighbours territory to ask about him but it was like he has just eloped.