Chapter 14

Its been few weeks since I have visited hospital and finally I am much better now and pain is  subsided,  today we all are going to hospital to get my final checkup so that I can be brace free.

"Ready"!!

"Yeah... "I smile when I see Sidharth enter the room.

Well now I am so used to being around him all the time that  even when he leave for some time I feel sad and top of that I just get scared it's like I just don't want to Stay away from him.

He is like my safe cacon!!

Its like when he is near me I know nothing, nothing in this word can touch me, I don't know from where this trust or faith come from but I am sure I can't and I don't want to live without him.

I don't know but I do feel some kind of pull towards him, I mean how is that even possible to feel things I mean having to develop in such a sort period of time.
I just feel like we are meant to be together.
I blush when these thoughts comes to my mind. But it's not for the first time these thoughts has been there since few days and frankly I am loving it!!

I guess it's because of all the time he is giving me or the utmost care he is showing towards me.
He is the one taking care of all my needs from feeding me, to giving me timely medicine, we has been even sleeping same room since I can't sleep in a room alone and he can't let anyother person sleep near me.
So yeah we have been sleeping together but not like together together, I am sleeping in bed and he in couch.
There has been instances when I crave to sleep near him but I couldn't muster up the courage to ask him since he is already doing so much for me and so I can't ask anymore.

Let's go then and get your free chit he gather me in my arms and we go downstairs where all my other friends are waiting for us.

"Hey shehnaaz" !! They shout like literally shout in top of there lungs

In these few days we all are become so close to eachother even Juliet has started talking to me nicely, I feel like they all are my family the family that I never have.

"Guys we are going hospital for her clean chit not to get her tympanoplasty operation so shut ur loud voice."

"Ohh hushh Sidharth let me see my darling friend first"

"You all met her like 10 Mins before...." I scoff

"So??
You have her all the time do we complain" ??

"We won't our shehnaaz time..."they all say in unison
It feels like they all have team up against me.

" Let me take shehnaaz with me....." Lucas run towards me.

" Lucas if you come more closer to my mate I am gonna kill you...." Sidharth growl like he actually growl.

I pull his shirt to get his attention.

"Haan baby... Do you need anything"??

"Do... Do you have sore throat"??

"No... Why"??

"You just growl..." I say innocently and next I know all my friends laugh there lungs out.

Huh, did I say something wrong??

"Yeah Sidharth... Do you have sore throat, go... Go take your medicine and let me take shehnaaz with me".
Lucas say to Sidharth and then wink at me.

I giggle seeing there interaction.
Well Lucas is Sidharth cousin, 1 year younger then him who have came home 2 week back and since then he is my favorite person after Sidharth and Anjali.
He just love to make Sidharth angry and he would catch each opportunity to make him mad.

"Shutup.... "He growled again... What is wrong with him today.
I will ask some antibiotics from doctor for him, point noted!!
I meantly checklist one more thing in my to do list.

We all sat in Sidharth truck and drove to hospital.

*******

"Ahh I can finally engulf you in my bear hug....." Saying this Lucas crushed me in himself.

"Lucas leave her or else you won't have your arms to even eat forget giving hug to anyone".

"Pussy..... "Lucas huff to Sidharth threat.

"So luna how it felt to like all restriction free".

"Good... "I mumble.

" Good that's it.... Hey don't pe a party pooper show some excitement girl you are brace free" !!
Saying this Anjali engulf me in another tight hug.

What with these guys and there hugging tendency.

Till now I am aclimitised to hear these strange word of my friends dictionary.
Like luna... As per them it is my nickname given by them
And mate my personal nickname given by Sidharth.
When they told me this though I am not convinced but later I felt good because for the first time I am That close to people to have things like nickname.
But out of all my favourite is mate, whenever Sidharth call me by this name I feel tingle in all my body.

Once I accidentally called him mate thinking to give him same nickname to make it cute but he growled so high and his eye change into darkened color seeing this I got scared and closed my eyes and when I opened them I found myself alone and hence I concluded he didn't like his  nickname so I am stick to calling him Sidharth.

Shehnaaz.... Girl where are you lost, Juliet shake my body to bring me back from my lala land.

I give them sheepish smile when I found that I must have zoned out for a longer time and that's why they all looking at me like this.

Sorry!!

Ahh.... So as our luna is back from her lalaland let's stick to the plan.

Plan... Huhh what plan??

Shehnaaz were are you lost girl, you didn't hear anything.

Nope... I say

Girlllllll!!

Anjali... Its okay she must be tired.

Naaz you okay going to mall for some shopping or you want to rest.??

I actually want to go and rest but seeing there faces I know they all want me to come with them.

I am fine, let's go to mall.

Yessssss.... They all said in unison and ran towards the truck.

I put my one leg to walk and I have been stopped by Sidharth.
I give him a questioning look.
But he just shrug his shoulder and next I know he lift me in his arms I a bridal style.

Sidharth... I squeal.

Yes baby!!
He say in hoaresed voice making me squirm in his hold.

You know I can walk now... I say though frankly I don't want to I just love staying in his arms.

I know but I don't want you to, I like to carry you.

I hold my hands across his neck more tightly leting him know That I like it too.

...............

A filler chapter.
I wanted to write more but I cannot accommodate my ahead thoughts in this chapter so thought of updating it in next chapter.

I am so sorry guys for updating late, I didnt had time hardly getting my sleep because of my tight schedule.
But hopefully I will be able to update this week if I don't have any emergency duty.

Please vote, comment and follow if you are liking this story it really means a lot.

Will meet in next update hopefully very soon.

Much love ❤️