Chapter 7

I wrote this chapter in so much hurry. So please forgive my mistakes.

This chapter contain  dark language and scene (not many but yeah it do have) so if you are child please skip this chapter.
I'll give a reveiw of this chapter in next update before starting a new chapter so even if you guys skip this you can still understand the story.

Enjoy!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know for how long I have been running or to which direction I am going.
All I know is that I want to go far away from these people  and especially to that emerald eye boy.

I turn to see if anyone is following me and when I am sure that I am safe I stand near a big tree to catch my breath.

I sit and kept my head in trunk of tree for the support.
Even after trying many times all I could think is of those emerald eyes, there was something in them.

Alpha, beta, mate what the fuck is all this..???

And that growl that was not at all a human growl I mean if a human can even growl.??

I feel like pulling my hair because of all the questions.

But one thing is for sure I should stay away from them.
They are weired and dangerous.

I already have my deathly dad to deal with, I can't go for more problem in my life.

I huff and drag my body to stand and try to recall the direction for my house, I can't be late otherwise I would be welcome with all sorts of pain.

..............

Once I enter the cottage I am welcomed with silence and I can't be more grateful for that.
I could make the food for him and then can hide in my room for the rest of the day without even to have come face to face with him.

I nearly ran to my room and went to washroom to freshenup and when I entered my room I remembered about my books that I had left in college in hurry.

Shittt.... I really hope I will get those books and don't loose them. I am damn sure if I lose them I have to survive the year without books since my dad won't buy them again.

He deprevied me of food let alone any kind of luxury but still I am really really grateful that he allow me to have education.
Sometime I question how come he Is allowing me to go to school when he clearly can't have any person near me and what is the need for education because I am damn sure he won't allow me to work.
But still I am thankful atleast he is giving me this opportunity.

After completely cleaning myself, I drag my body towards kitchen to prepare meal.

I opened the cabinet and made Chappati and vegetable for him put it in a insulated box so that it remain warm till he feels like eating it.

Then I opened the refrigerator to see if there is anything that I am eat and he won't catch that some food is missing.
After scanning for a while I huff and closed it as there is nothing that i can eat.
I guess I have only water to drink to fill my empty stomach.

After drinking enough water I left the kitchen and went to my room to rest.

It was mid evening when I heard a doorbell.
I thought there must be someone else since dad has a key and he never use a doorbell.

I thought I have to go and open the door but next I know that door have been opened indicating my dad is already home.

I try to shut my eyes again when I hear my name.
And then the closing of door.

After few minutes my door flew opened with a bang revealing a very angry Amjad.

I gasped the red eye that are staring at me.

Youu bitchhhh

Slap..!!

I told you... Didn't I??

Another slap...!!

I told you so many fucking time that stay away from people let alone boys and you.

He pulled my hair harshly.... You bloody whore... I see you can't keep your legs closed...haan??

Tears fell from my eyes not because of physical pain but because of the words he is using.

Da... Dadd I didn't do anything..... I sobbed trying to make my voice as low as possible.

You didn't do anything... Right??

I nodded my head again.

He slapped me so harshly this time that my lips bust open and blood come out from it.

You whore you can have fun with boys and make them your people and then you can escape from me.... Haan is that what you thought??

No... No.... I.......

Sshhhh he put his fingers against my lips.

You have so much fire in you body Haan??
Let me cool your body tonight.

I looked into his eyes trying to understand his words when the next words that left his mouth made me froze in my place.

"I am gonna fuck you so hard today, that you will never think of looking into some boys let alone opening your legs for them" .

"I am gonna fuck your little clit until it will break into pieces that it can't be fucked again" .

"I am gonna make you bleed so much today that all your blood leave your body."

Saying this he jumped upon me and within second tore my shirt into pieces.

Dadd please please leave me... I begg you please.....

I try to cover my chest as much as possible from my hand... And pleaded him to leave me.

But my pleads didn't make him stop and next I know he was trying to make my most intimate part reveal.

I sob... I pleaded... I did everything in my hand to stop him but when I released that he is not gonna stop.
I gather all the energy I have left in my body and aimed his most sensitive part with my knee.

He grunt in pain and fel down from bed.

Youu bitchhhh....!!

I gather my shirt and run from my life.

Where the fuck you think you are going... I am gonna catch you..
You can't escape me.

I locked Amjad in my room and ran out of the house.

I run without thinking anything, my face was smudged with tear.
I never thought that Amjad can scoop down to this level that he can rape his own daughter.

I run.... Run and run till my foot starts to bleed, I know I am going in wrong direction since I have entered a dense forest but I am not in my senses to even think of anything else rather than running away from that monster.

I didn't see a wooden log in front of me and I thought that I will gonna fall in my I my face and prepared my self for the impact.

But that never happen rather I feel two warm arms holding my body before I gave into darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for such a dark chapter guys
But it is required for the plot.

I really hope it is not to much... If it is let me know??

And if anyone of you are not comfortable with language or scene... Ill mention it before the start of the chapter so you guys can skip that particular section.

I saw many new people in comment section of previous chapter thankyou so much guys.

Please vote and comment ❤️