Chapter 11

When we reach home, though I tried to open the gate he gives me a stern look and I stop midway.
He reach towards my side open the gate and carry me towards his room, he carries me everywhere as if I weigh nothing well as compared to him my body weight is nothing but still.

He place me in bed and then started tugging me in cover.
"Sidharth... I'll do it"

Don't....!!

This is all he says and then once he was sure that I am comfortable in bed he left me alone.

I was little sad when he leave me because since I have open my eyes in his room he is around me all the time like seriously all the time even when I am using washroom he use to sit outside the Door to make sure he is withing A Second reach of meif anything happens.

Intially I was very afraid with everything happening with me. I have never been with so many people around in my life all I have seen is my so called dad and his beating that's it.

This is for the first time someone is caring me, this is all new for me.

I was still afraid around all the people but with Sidharth I don't know I feel safe, I trust him.

I know this is so early to trust someone and believe him but the way his eyes looks at me I know he is there for me.

And there is one strange sparks I am feeling when I am in bus arms I don't know this is normal or not to feeling this way but I cant differentiate since this is the first time I have been hugged.
I have never been hugged in my whole life.

I was playing with my fingers when I feel someone entering the room.
I felt happy thinking that Sidharth has come back but when I look up I see Anjali entering the room, my smile dropped but I still nodded my head towards her.

Hey shehnaaz.... I got to know about your health I am so sorry sweetheart.
But I promise we will take care of you and you will be fine very soon.

So here is your food finish it then you have to take medicines.

Sidharth.... Where is he?? I ask desperate to know his whereabout.

Ohhh...ahhh...he.... He... Yeah... He went to do his office work.
I could clearly see she is hiding something with the way she stutter and somehow worry me.

Hmm... I nodded my head slowly.

Shehnaaz... Food, she nudges me.

I don't want to eat.

But you have to...

No

Then how you are gonna be okay.... Please have it.

Please.... I tear fall from my eyes, I don't know why i am being emotional I was sad that Sidharth didn't come to give me food but more than that I was getting worrying for him the way he left me without even saying a word.

Heyy... Heyyy it's okay don't cry... Please.

I rub my eyes trying to control my emotion and then I hear door opening and next I know Sidharth stand in front of me.

He put his finger below my chin and pull my face up so. That he can look into my eyes clearly.

What happened??

I nodded my head in no and look down again.

Naaz look at me and tell me why are you crying and you haven't eaten anything yet.

I try to control so much by bitting my lips but still a tear fall from my eyes landing into his hand.

Anjali.. I'll take care... You can go.