Chapter 5

Supriseeeeee🎉🎉

Wrote two chapters continuously please please give some love.

Thankyou sidnaazfam for all the support dost❤️

Let the story beginnn😁.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I set off down the hallway, keeping my head low and trying my best to not get any attention on me.
But thank my luck I slipped and fall on the ground straight on my face.

Everyone laugh at me for being clumsy.....!!

And here goes the hope for trying to being hidden.!!

"Hey here take my hand"  a voice asked.

I dragged my eyes up to see a girl with fairly tanned skin and brown eyes. Her hairs are blond and nicely combed into a ponytail. She is wearing a cute pink coloured crop top and denim jeans. She gazed down at me with a smile.

I returned the smile and grabbed her hand to get up from the floor.

You alright??

Apart from my swollen forehead other thing looks good so yeah I guess I am good.

She chuckled and leave my hand.

Hii I am Anjali, but my friends call me anjii so yeah I am go by both the the name.

I excepted her hand for handshake... Hii I am shehnaaz and well I have no friends so no other name either.

She laughed hearing my response and then gave a shocked expression.

Whatt?? I asked knowing very well what the question I am gonna have.

U don't have any friend.??

Nope....popping the p

Not one??

No not one.

How is that even possible..... She looked quite shocked hearing my response.

Then let me change this.

Now this was my turn to give her questioning look.

Hii shehnaaz myself Anjali and since now u r my friend now u will call me Anjii......she said smiling at me.

"FRIEND.... I was stunned hearing her..... Friend can I make friendship with her knowing the consequences very well" , after thinking for sometime I nodded my head.

"Hii friend...." I replied smiling brightly at her.

Yessss.... She shouted loudly and next I know I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Now give me your schedule so I can see what classes do we have in common"

I gave her my schedule and got to know that I have 2 classes common with her.

So we both have first lecture together and let me tell you this professor is so strict about time so it's better we should reach the class.

I nod my head, and smile let her drag me towards my first class.
I am so happy to finally have one friend in my life, I know if dad got to know that I made a friend let alone talk to someone he is gonna kill me.
But for the first time I really want to make friend and try to be happy in my life.
I know consequences can be very bad but I am ready for it.

..............

"Here we are" we came to stop in front of a lecture hall.

She flashed me a smile and took my hand again and drag me down towards one of the corner most seat of the class..

Phewww thank god I am not sitting in middle of the class.

After some five minute a felt a tap in my left shoulder.

"Youuu must be someone special since you are sitting in my place, next to my best friend that too in one piece "
A girl with red hairs, wearing white crop with rugged black jeans but the most fascinating thing about that girl is her tattoo which is clearly visible in her hands and I can surely say they are not the only one present in her body.

Aaa... Sorry.... A squeezy voice erupt from my mouth.

Juliet stop threatening her.... Anjii speak from my side.

Threatening.... Really I have not even started yet.

"And you miss weakling get up from my seat now..."She said clearly pissed of from me.

I nodded my head and started getting up from my seat when anji hold my hand.

'Juliet she is my friend and she is not going anywhere... 'Anji said placing her hands in her hips.

The two of them stare at eachother and seems as if they are talking to eachother with there eyes if that is even possible.

' Fineee only because you are beta...' Juliet huff submitted herself in front of anji.

Beta.... What's that??
I ask to no one in particular.

"Ufff I hate these human weakling" says so Juliet leave our seat and went to other place to sit.

Human weakling, beta what's all this.... I was quite confused hearing there verbal spat and when I decided to open my mouth professor comes to the class.

.............

So how do you feel about your first class?? Anji asked me once we reach canteen after our class.

I was about to answer her question when I saw three people approaching towards us one of them is tattoo girl Juliet.
I stiffened seeing them specially because of two boys among them.

"Heyy baby how's you," a boy with brown hair and masculine body approach Anjii and well just kissed her.
I blinked my eyes not able to see such a scene.

Once they all settle down they narrow there eyes towards me.

"So is this the girl about whom Juliet is telling us...." Another boy speak.

I was quite threatened with group of these people around me especially bcoz they are talking about me.

"Yeahhh the same human weakling....." Juliet huff again.

"No she is definitely not at all weak... Her aura is strong...." Says boy with brown hair.

Aura what that supposed to mean.... I think but couldn't uplift my head to ask them.

"Whatever it is, have fun explaning this then, don't forget alpha will never approve this"
Tatto girl says to anji with quite strong voice.

Alpha and what the hell is this.... Goddd these people are weired and more importantly very very scary.

"I'll look after it Juliet you don't have to worry about it."

"Look after what Anjali..."A deep voice said from behind Juliet.
Sending shivers down my spine.

I look up and saw all the four people had there head hung low as if submitting to that strong voice.

Then I saw a tall and muscular guy with dark brown hair but most beautiful thing was his eyes his eyes is of emerald color I was lost in his eyes.
When I was snapped back to earth when the emerald eye guy let out a inhuman growl, making me jump up from my seat.

His eyes darkened and changed its colour.

MATE ...!!

.............

So here is the entry of our hero.... Hehe

If anyone of you guys are not aware of werewolf terms like mate, alpha, beta, rogues and many more let me know I'll write a note about it.

Till then

Have fun

Love❤️