Chapter 12

Since you all shower so much love in previous chapter,so you guys definitely  deserve a gift🌟🌟

I was laying on the bed and tossing and turning trying my best to sleep but even after trying for so many hours I couldn't.
Because all I could think is of those emerald eyes.

There is something in those eyes like they have language of its own, when he is happy they have a shine in them, when he is sad they are dull in color and when he is angry they become darkend like it changes its color from emerald green to black I don't know how is that even possible.

But today when he is leaving me for some family work they are trying to speak to me like trying to convey something which his words is not able to speak.
Like they are telling me to be safe for him...!!

It was quite late at night and there is some unsettling feeling in my heart, I was feeling very restless like something bad is gonna happen..... Sidharth!!

I jolt up from my bed as chances of Sidharth being in some kind of problem escape my mind.... I could feel some kind of voice in my head as if someone trying to talk to me but I couldn't understand anything and an intense headache spike my head.

Please god, please let Sidharth be safe please.

I took the jug from the side table but found it empty.... With great difficulty I stand in my foot because of braces in my leg and belt in my thorax it is very difficult for me to walk, it was always Sidharth that carries me from here to there.

And I know that he had asked me to not leave the room but I am very thirsty and I need water to calm my nerves.

Taking the support of wall I almost reach the door knob when a animal broke the window of the room and jump inside.

All the glass scatter in floor and a loud growl erupt from the dark brown animal in front of me.

Sidharthhhhhhh...... I shout loudly.

But with the sound of my voice the animal walks more closer to me.... Blood is dripping from his mouth and he is big, bigger than an average animal.

Please..... I whimper.

Please don't kill me..... Please.

I was crying alot and I try to move out of the room but because of all the injury it is very difficult for me to take steps.

Eyes of the animal darkened and with the loud growl he jump on me pushing me onto the floor.

Aahhhhh.... I hand landed on scattered glass pieces and pain shoot my body, I could feel blood coming out from my arms but more I try to stand more the hold of that animal increase on me.

Please.... Please leave me..... Please don't kill me.

Sidharthhhhhhh..... I shouted one more time praying God to please allow me to see those emerald green eyes for the last time before I die.

Just as I was about to close my eyes and to surrender my body to death.... The animal is snatched away from my body and thrown in air.

I heard echoes of most dangerous animalistic growl from behind and saw 3 similar kind of animal standing there.
All of them was watching angryly to the dark brown animal.

There was echoes of growl, all of them trying to make the other frighten and surrender but no one take a back foot.

The black animal the biggest one of them growl loudly that it makes the walls of the room to tremble.

Please.... I sob.... Sidharth.... I cry for him to come and protect me.

As the sob left my mouth the black animal looks towards me and a whimper left his mouth with the way he was looking at me I could clearly see sadness in them and he looked towards my bleeding arm and a tear fall from his eyes.
It was like he was trying to ensure me that nothing is going to happen to me, that iam safe.

Within the blink of my eyes the dark brown animal attack the black one and claw him in his shoulder.

A loud growl erupt from BLACK animal and it feels as if the atmosphere of the room changes and it becomes dangerous.
The other two animal that came with black one bent then head in front of black animal and next I know the black animal jump on dark brown animal claw his fingers in his chest followed by bite in his neck.

Nooooooo..... I shouted so loudly as I see a dark brown animal fall limp in the ground and within second die.

All three other animal growl as if celebrating there victory and then they heard of sob and turn towards me.

No.... No.... Please...!!

Please don't kill me.... Please.

God.... Please....!!

They whimper..... And move towards me.

No.... Nooooo..... Please.

Sidharthhhhhh......!!

All three of them halted in their place and after few minutes two of them leave the room.

But the black one was standing there watching me with sadness in his eyes.

He walk towards me and stand just in front of me.

Please.... Don't kill me... Please.

He whimper again and nodded his head sidewise and them bent his head and sit in the ground as if trying to tell me he won't harm me.

You won't harm me... I spoke soflty.

He pull his head up and nodded his head.

I looked into his eyes and saw changes in color of his eyes slowly his eyes from black changes into shade of green and finally become emerald green.

Emerald green..!!

I rub my eyes clearing my face from tears and saw him move more towards me.

He nudges my foot and then look directly in my eyes.

Involuntary my hand move into his fur and I patted him.

I could see the shine in his eyes the same way there is in Sidharth eyes.

Si... Sidh...!! I stutter not able to understand anything.

He move his head upwards and lick my face with his tongue.

Oyee.... I laugh feeling slimmy.

I move my fingers in his smooth soft fur and a purrr left his mouth.

Do you like it when I rub my fingers like this.... I was looking into his eyes and stupidity waiting for him to speak.

I stopped when I feel he is not liking it.

But just as I stopped he whimpers again and then put his head in my lap.

Oohhh... Baba.... That means you like it...!!

He nudges me... So I guess its a yes.

We sat there for God knows how many time with his head in my lap and me rubbing my fingers in his fur.
I don't know how time pass and when sleep engulf me.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I thriller chapter😎

I really hope that you guys will like it.

Shehnaaz has seen the wolf but she still thinks these are animal and have no idea about werewolf or there kind.

"Okay so just to let you all people know I am a mbbs student doing my internship this year.
For like 2-3 week I have a little linent duty so I was able to update frequently but now from tomorrow onwards for like few weaks my schedule is quite tight I have a long hours of duty and with the new omicron corona variant norms and guidelines have change so yeah I won't be able to update frequently.

Sorry in advance.... But I guess your love will definitely bring me here back so keep loving, keep voting and commenting so that you guys can get update earlier. "

Till then be safe and please follow all the necessary precaution.

Much love❤️