Chapter 13

This chapter is gonna be kind of tough for me to write like I really don't know what I am gonna write and how to proceed ahead.
I am just writing whatever comes in my mind or I should say whatever my fingers type😂
I am just hopping that something readable comes out of it.... Fingerscrossed 🤞
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes and felt something hard in my forehead, I touch it and feel someone hand I gasp and try to sit and then I feel something hard preventing me from sitting.

I good scared but then the strong menly scent hit my nose that calm my nerves and with the tingling I am feeling in my body I am sure I know this someone.

I turn my head and see Sidharth sleeping with his head near mine, with his one hand above my forehead and another on my stomach.
He has childlike innocence in his face while sleeping I was admiring him and then realisation drone me that he has slept while in sitting position.
I felt so bad he must be in pain while sitting in floor during sleep.
But why did he sleep like this he could have slept in couch like the other day or,
Could have slept in bed....aahh with me!!
Blush cover my cheeks once the thought cross my mind.

I try to remove his hand to go to washroom but he tighten his hold on me.

I try one more time but the result is same.. The more I try the more his grip become strong.

I huff and poke his cheek.

Sidharth... Poke.

Sidharth... Poke poke!!

Please let me go!!

No... He mubble grumpily.

I need to go.... I huff.

No.... He didn't let me go instead put his face more close to mine, his breath tickle my neck leading to rise of goosebumps in all my body.

If you don't leave me withing 5second you mave have all my pee in your clothes.... I huff and fold my hand.

Baby..... He laughed loudly and finally loosen his grip.

I literally ran towards the washroom before I wet myself.

Once I did my business I stand in front of the mirror to do brush and when I look my reflection I remember what I just said to Sidharth.
"Oh my goddd did I really told him that I will pee on him "

I cover my face from my hands as I am all red from the embarrassment, how I am gonna face him.
And if he told other people..... No no no, he won't right??
Sidharth will not do it!!
But if he did??

Godddd I am so dead...!!

I open the door just a little bit and peek through it, when I am sure there is no stance of Sidharth there I enter the room.

.............

Heyy guys!!

"Hii Sidharth...." They say in unison.

"Arun did you get any information about the rogues attack.??"

No alpha..!!

I tighten my hand to control my anger, from last night I was very angry but more than that I am scared, how come some rogue pass cross our border guards but more on that they try to hurt my mate.

"Sidharth we need to  tell shehnaaz!! "

No... Not now Anjali!!

"But the encounter last night is clear indication that word has spread that you have found your mate and it is very clear they won't to hurt her to make you weak, as she is your only weakness."