Chapter 3

Sorry for late update.....
Was with my parents in my hometown.

Here is the new chapter hope u guys will enjoy it.!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

I struggled all way long upto his truck, i had to stop multiple time to catch my breath.

When he saw  me, he rolled his eyes "stop pretending that u are this weak"

Pretending really... I huff under my breath.

Did u say something, he asked

Huhh.. No.... No I didn't.

Good because I am not in a mood to hear ur ugly unlucky voice.

A tear skipped my eyes hearing his sour words.... I really don't know what made my Dad like this.
I remember when I was a child I used to be so happier happy both my parents used to love me alot, but one fine day my mum just left me and well my dad forgot that he is my dad.
From that he used to beat me at every occasion he get, would say all the hurtfull words and well treated me like his slave.

Finally I made to his truck and placed my bag at the backseat.
I buckled my seatbelt and prepared myself for the new journey of my life.

Usually when I go to new place I didn't feel sad for leaving my old place because I never had any friends or any good memories linked to that place.
At the same time and never had expectation from my new place either since I know I had to be undercontrol of my dad and I know there will be no one that I can share my pain with.

But strangely this time,
I felt something is gonna change good or bad I don't know, but something is gonna happen that will change my life from now on....

................
I woke up from sudden halt of truck, I squinted my eyes to adjust to lights, I turned my head and notice that we have stopped near a small cottage, with couple of windows in it.
The cottage is covered with tress surrounding it fully.
From the condition of house it looked like it had been vacant for a while.

As I stepped out of truck, my eye caught a movement and I blinked to fucus on the source, it was something huge very huge, when I moved a little ahead I saw dark back eye that were staring straight to me, when I tried to move further ahead my dad hold my hand "where the fuck do you think you are going???

I.. I... Sawww...... I turned to see that creature again but nothing was there as if has just vanished in air.

Oh hello I dont have all day for ur stammering, pick up Yr luggage and leave my truck, I have to go to somewhere.

I move towards the back of truck to pick my luggage but my mind was continuisly thinking about the giant creature.

Oommpphh.... I pull my luggage and put it down with so much of difficulty and nearly dropped it on my foot.

Now move aside I have to leave.... My Dad yelled from front of the seat.

And make sure u clean all the house  before I came back from town.
My dad says and left me to deal with my heavy suitcase and the dirty house to clean.

I slowly made my way towards the house and stopped in front of door, I glanced back again to see the forest for some movement but nothing unusual catch may be attention.

I push the door that make a creak sound before opening to give the view of inside.

I move ahead and saw that the whole house is made up of brownish golden bricks, all the walls is covered with cobwebs.
In the center of the hall has broken tables and a couch.
On floor there are broken glasses, leaves of tress, dust and so many ants and cockroaches.

Goddd how I am gonna clean this.... I yelled holding my hairs in my hand.

I move forward towards stairs and pulled my bag and reach living room from the corners I could see a two rooms opposite to each other.
"thank god at least I won't have to sleep in kitchen this time, I will get my room."

I move towards the smaller room and entered inside,
It head a broken bed near a window and at corner, room has a door suggesting a way to bathroom.
Apart from bed room also had a smaller cupboard where I can place my few belongings that I have and afcouse my makeup bag.

I move towards the cupboard and open my luggage to place my belonging inside.

I was too exhausted and just want to sleep but I know if I sleep without cleaning the house and dad came he  would beat me till no more breakable bone will be left in my body.

So I just move out of my room towards the hall to clean to naked make this house a place to live.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it's a short update but I promise to give a longer update next.

Happy Diwali guys, I hope you all had an amazing time ..!!

Much love❤️