Chapter 19

Yayy finally we are family of 60, Thankyou for all the love❤️❤️

Please vote, comment

If you are liking my story please follow explorerdreamer

Happy reading 📖

****

With the rays of sun peeking through the curtain and winds blowing.
I woke up from the most peaceful sleep I have ever had in my life.

Yawning I try to stretch my arm and then I feel two strong arms holding me close to the warmth.
I blush seeing how closely we have been sleeping.
With my face crushed in his strong chest and his chin above my head.
His breath fanning my face.
Oh I so wish to remain in this position for life.

I pull my face a little to come face to face with my mate.

Though people know Sidharth with rough and tough exterior.
He is softy from inside.
He has a chiselled face, with pointed nose, square jaw and shiny forehead.
He has a little subtle grown giving him an oh so sexy look.

My hands itched to touch his face.
I move my knuckles ever so softly in his cheeks like feathers making sure to not break his peaceful sleep.

I move myself more close to him and kissed his left eye, then right eye ever so softly.

Goddd is this how mate bond work I am feeling so much tingling.
Or is this my so called hormone at work.
(girls if you ever feel tingling you are always welcome to blame the nature)

Unable to control myself I move a little down and kissed both his cheek, they are so soft soft.
And when I move to kiss his jaw he open his eyes with a grin.

"I could do anything to woke up like this..!!" And then comes his groogy voice.

'Sid.. Sidharth when you get up?? "
I ask all blushy blushy.

" Hmm just a while ago.."

I let out a breath.

" Just a while when I felt my mate lips on my face."

I gaped at him.

"Or I can say a little more early when she was caressing my face... Or when she was just you know eye sexing me."

"Goddddd... Sidharth... "I was shocked hearing his words and try to run away from him, when he hold my hand stopping me from running away from him.

" Baby atleast finish what you have started.
I can pretend to sleep again..!! "

" Sidharth yaar..." I pouted.

finally with a loud laugh he loosen his grip and I let myself run into washroom.

'Stupid mate bond... "I huff!!

" Shehnaaz come down once you freshen up for breakfast baby, saying this he left..!!"

I put my hands over my cheeks to stop the stupid blush and then I noticed myself in mirror.

While seeing my reflection that there has considerable changes in my face and body.
I used to so thin and malnourished and now I have gain weight,
In past days my whole body used to covered with new and old bruises, dried blood and burn marks but now they have almost healed though some will leave scar but atleast they won't be causing any pain.
My skin color has also brighten up and my hair has gained its natural texture back.

In my past I rarely had people to talk aur share things but now I have a home, my friends and most importantly my soulmate my Sidharth.
I haven't told him yet that I love him but I know that he knows about my feeling.
I have people who loves me so dearly and I have people whom I can care, they are my family and ill do anything to protect each one of them.