Chapter 26

First of all Thankyou so much for 10k reads it really means a lot to me ❤️
But more than that Thankyou so much for being this patient and understanding my situation.. I have definitely got the best people here 🤗

Please vote, comment and follow your writer explorerdreamer

Happy reading 📖

......

Morning it came everyday after night but this morning  though same as any other day with sun coming above the horizon to birds chirpping in the trees But still it feels different it feels special.

Yes special because after living my entire life in waking up in floor with bruises allover my body, with a single thought running in my mind that how to survive this day.
Today I woke up to warmness instead of a cold floor,with two strong arm engulfing strongly as if to never let me go.
Today I didn't wake up as lonely shehnaaz but today I woke up as Mrs. Sidharth... Yes you heard it right  last night we  become one... Though I have given my trust, my life to him long ago but last night we both become two body one soul.

I pecked him in chest and snuggle more closer.. And slept again not yet ready to leave the warmth he is providing me.

Shehnaaz I heard his groggy voice after sometime, it always sends tingle in all my body.
I pecked his chest in response to make him know I am listening.

You are right na baba, it isn't paining much down right??
Sidharth my Sidharth the oh so caring husband of mine.

I nodded my head in no and snuggle more into him, he kissed my hair and tighten his hold on me.

Mrs. Sidharth.... Oh god I still can't believe that I have finally marked you... He chuckle.

Yes you have Mr. Sidharth, see the Prove, I say stupidly and nudges my neck side ways to show him the mark but next what happens is something I wasn't aware.

Mate.... He growled loudly and attacked my neck with his open mouth kisses.

Sidharthhhhh... I moan loudly.

He kissed every inch of my neck and growled tightening his hold on me.

Baby... Sshhh....

I try to control him because I know right now he is in his control.

Aahhh... I hiss when he bite my skin leaving a mark.

Mate...... He was growling, hawling and just kissing my body as if there is no tommorow.

Jereck please calm down... I put my fingers in his head and move then smoothengly.

Mate.... He bite my breast and then start moulding the other.

Mineeee....

Yes jereck I am your I am all yours...!!
Calm down and please give my Sidharth back I hold his face with both of my hands and pulling him out of my body a little.

I saw the dark colored eyes now fluctuating with his natural one.

I kissed those beautiful eyes... His nose and then finally placed my lips on his.

With the loosening of his arms and slowing of his breath I know Sidharth is gaining his control over his wolf.

I am sorry... I said slowly.
And i feel my stomach sank into deep pit.

Why baby..??

I... I just hurt you... I am so sorry.

Hey... No you didn't hurt me.