Chapter 15

Did you guys see the new cover of our story.
Thankyou so much Sidnaaz23 for this beautiful cover.
I just loved it.... It is so damn beautiful!!
Thankyou again💞💞

This chapter is dedicated to you💞💃🌟

Please vote, comment if you liking the story.

Happy reading!!

****

The only thing about predictable about life is its unpredictability!!

I have read this quote millions of times but never thought my life gonna run on this one.

"Hey Jackson after shopping we are going to Mcdonald."

"No Lucas we don't have that much time, we have some work in pack."

"Ohh Jackson you always have work, we are going and that's final...." Juliet winned.

"Now Jackson say no... I dare you to say no to Juliet...." Lucas laugh seeing face of poor Jackson.

"You are so cruel...."

In this Span of time I have come to know that Jackson and Juliet is girlfriend boyfriend and so are Anjali and Arun.. And boy they just can't decline eachother wish.
I find it quite cute when girls make there wishes and poor boys have to complete it anyhow.

We were going to mall when suddenly are truck come to a sudden halt, we all turn to see and I shout loudly seeing a big big animal clutching the back gate and of the truck and stopping us from moving ahead.

I loud scray shout come out from my mouth, I was scared but when I turned to see my other friends they are all calm like a dangerous calm.

Mate... Just hold your seat tightly okay and calm down you are safe.
No one I repeat no one can hurt you.

Saying this Sidharth drove the truck with max speed we somehow able to come out of big animal clutch and moved for few distance when a large animal jump on front of the truck.
Leading to breaking of front glass.

I hiss when a small glass piece stuck in my arms causing blood to seep through it.

Shehnaazzzz all my friends growl in unison and next I know I am thrown into my side by Sidharth followed by all my friend jumping out.

They all make a circle around protecting me from all the danger.

****

Arun.... See who the hell are these??
And how come we didn't smell them coming??

Alpha these are rogues... And I am sure they are using the herbs to mask there smell from us.

Fuckkk!!

Alpha we need to shift we can't fight them in human form, Jackson mindlink to all.

No no.. We can't shehnaaz is with us.

But how we are gonna fight then.??

Don't worry just cover shehnaaz ill handle everything.

Arun call guards.

Yes alpha!!

Luna don't worry nothing is gonna happen to you just stay close to us.

Please make sure you guys don't get hurt please... I sob, I can't see anyone of them getting hurt.

Jackson ask pack doctor to come here as soon as possible, she is bleeding.

Yes alpha.

Shehnaaz... Sidharth hold my face in both of his hands and tilted my face so That we both are staring at each other eyes.