Chapter 25

To make this very clear, my every reader has different view point and demands regarding this chapter.
So sorry in advance, If it  didnt come out the way you  have expected.
I won't get  sad if you don't like to vote or comment , but please refrain yourself from any hate comment to our sidnaaz, this book or me.

Happy reading 📖

**

Make love to me...!!

I stilled in my place when those words left her mouth.

I looked into her eyes to see what make her say this is it her fear of loosing me, loosing us or something else.
But what I see is in her eyes is pure love, trust and need.

"You sure Naaz... I we could wait if you want, we didn't have to Rush into things, love".

"Sidharth my whole life has always been in hands of other people, I never got to decide what I want, I was just asked to do certain things and I have to compile if not I would be beaten till I know I don't have a say.

But for the first time in my life Sidharth, I want a certain thing.. I want myself to be yours wholy and I want to call you all mine.

So yes Sidharth thats all I want... Make me yours....!!"

"I love you Naaz, I freaking love you so much..."

I placed my lips in her soft one, I have kissed her before also but right now it is different, it's like we both are pouring love into it.
This kiss is slow one, with no haste at all.. Moving my tongue out I lick her lower lip asking for permission which i immediately get.
Tasting each and every corner of her mouth when I feel like we need to breath I separate from her.

Naaz... Deep hoarse voice came from inside me.

She wrrigle in bed, seeing the love I have in my eyes for her.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.
With her lying below me, hairs spread in pillow, cheeks flushed and lips swollen.

How it is na, a girl whom I have met few days back. Who have only seen hate in her entire life is yet ready to give all the love she has in her to me.. After living her whole life in lie, she is trusting me with all she has.

"I love you shehnaaz... "

"I love you Sidharth...." She said and placed her lips in mine to make her mine forever and ever.

Pulling apart and I kiss her forehead and hold her face in my hands. Carresing her cheek with my thumbs I look in her eyes.

"Naaz you have lived all your life like a human and I know every girl dreamed of certain kind of wedding, like you will do this and that.
I am so sorry that I couldn't fulfill everything but today with every step we will come close to eachother I will promise you of all the vows and will fulfill them with my life. "

Sidharth... She whimpered and a lone tear fell from her right eye.

I kissed the tear and then her eyes... "No baby no more tears."

"Kissing her forehead one more time, I took a deep breath
Today I join my life to yours, not just as your mate, but as your lover, your best friend, your biggest supporter. Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life"
.

Sidharth...

Sshhh.... I kissed her lips sealing the promise.

She looked down, trying her best to stop her tears.