Chapter 24

If you guys are liking the story please vote, comment and follow your writer explorerdreamer

This chapter is dedicated to jaanexplorer

Happy reading 📖

It's been a while since they have gone and I know she is with Anjali and nothing gonna happened to her, but still I don't know  why I am feeling so worried.
Even jareck is not helping in this, he is continually arguing with me for letting his mate go alone.

I was pacing in hall and trying to control myslef when I see Jackson approaching me.

"Sidharth relax man, she will be fine."

"I know..."

"You know if you will stop pacing and instead complete your work then you can go to your mate."

"Yeah you are right, I just finish my work."

I quickly go towards my office and start doing my work it's been an hour and still they were not back.
I have mindlink Anjali 15 min back and she told me that everything is Okay and they are just having a run race.

I shook my thoughts away and start working more vigorously to complete it as soon as possible.

   Mate

  What happened jareck.

Something bad happing to mate.

What do you mean jareck.

Mate is not saver, we need to go for her.

Shit.... I curse loudly and was placing files in cupboard when I feel a mindlink getting weak.

Fuck... No Sidharth relax, it must be someone else some old wolf may be ill or something.

I run towards hall in search of my friends.

Arun.... One mindlink is getting weak, do you know who it is.

I patted his back to make him turn.. And what I saw make me shiver.

No.... I growl loudly.

"Its anjali Sidharth, its her something is wrong with her."

"Fuck.... No Arun relax nothing gonna happen to them, we will go and find out them."

"Sidharth... There is loss of one mindlink...."

"It's anjali jareck."

"What... No... No...."

"Arun, you can still feel her, right??"

I gulp, it was getting very hard to stay saine.
Loosing mindlink means the wolf is loosing his life.. But I could feel jareck and he telling me that he can still feel his mate so I know shehnaaz is there.

"Arun..."

"Yeah... Yeah my wolf can feel her" .

"Okay... Guards run towards smell of anjali and search everywhere.
Your luna and betafemale is in danger" .

"Sidharth, Arun let's go you two can't loose yourself right now,
We will find them... And nothing gonna happen to them."
Jackson spoke taking his responsibility of being a
Third in command

"Arun... Gather yourself hmm."

"I shouldn't have let them go... Fuck..." . I growl loudly.

No, Sidharth it's no one mistake stop cursing okay... They have gone just for run.
Right now what is needed is to act and find them.