Chapter Seven

TWO YEARS LATER

TWO YEARS LATER

Luna had been in her own ever since Savannah.

She'd learned how to use her size and age to her advantage. She was used to killing walkers and getting away from people. She'd been making her way up the coast, though she didn't really know why. She continued writing in her notebook, writing down poisonous plants and edible ones, different breeds of animals and things that happened her. She didn't draw as much as she used to, her notebook being mostly writing, with a few sketches. She hadn't spoken to anyone since Lee, Christa and Omid, unless it was to threaten or manipulate someone. And she hated it.

She was currently in a forest, which she had been lost in for the past few days. A hoard had passed, keeping her stuck in a basement for a week. She heard the walkers kill people, and buried them. Two adults and a child. Then, she was sick of the walkers, and decided on a detour though the woods, Which was a bad idea.

She had now been in the forest for three days. She found plenty of plants and berries to eat, but she had no idea where she was going. She may have been going in circles. And, because of the cold, she needed fires every night, and ended up on the ground every night, rather than up in trees where she usually slept, making her feel exposed.

She was exhausted, but continued on. She'd find the way out eventually, right?

"Finally," She muttered, as she came upon a clearing. There were a large house in the centre, seemingly abandoned like all the others she'd come upon. She pulled out her knife from her waist band, and made her way towards the door. Just because it was abandoned didn't mean there were no walkers. Maybe she'd find food, or a map, or another jacket. But probably nothing.

She pushed the door open, and listened. No sound. She made her way into the house. It looked rather cosy.

She made her way into the kitchen, first, looking for food. She went through the presses, and found there was actually quite a lot of food, including chocolate pudding. Her jaw dropped, and she didn't bother looking for a sell by date, opening it, finding a spoon in a press and eating it.

She sighed. She hadn't eaten anything but plants in days. Never mind chocolate pudding.

She quickly shovelled the food into her mouth before putting a few in her bag, as she couldn't fit many. She then made her way out of the kitchen, and up the staircase, knife at the ready.

But as she reached the top floor, she was suddenly grabbed from behind. They twisted her arm, making her drop the knife. She was pulled up off the floor, as whoever it was was taller than her, and she threw her leg up backwards, hitting whoever it was right in the groin.

They dropped her as they yelled, and she quickly grabbed her knife, turning to see it was a black haired white man. She spun her knife in her hand, raising it for the kill when-