Chapter Sixteen

I'm cutting out Clem's period because then I need to do it with Luna too, and I feel like I'd need to do more on it and yeah, I'm just not putting that part in, don't be mad

Also, TRIGGER WARNING, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
You can still read this chapter, I'll just put a sign at the start and end of the scene than mentions it :)

Also, TRIGGER WARNING, MENTIONS OF SUICIDEYou can still read this chapter, I'll just put a sign at the start and end of the scene than mentions it :)

It wasn't until late that night when Lingard appeared in one of the offices. Turned out their guess was wrong, and Luna saw him walk past the room they were in. She woke Clem up, and they followed him, only to find him knocked out on a chair, needle in his arm.

"See any good supplies?" Clem asked, leaning against the counter, arms crossed, glaring at Lingard.

Luna looked through the presses, when the door suddenly opened. She grabbed her gun, quickly turning.

"Luna? Clem?" Javi furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh," Luna lowered her gun. "Hi."

"Shit, Javi, what happened to you?" Clem asked, looking at the blood pouring from a slash in his shoulder.

He looked down at it. "Ran into a little trouble."

"Looks more like you ran into a knife," Luna said.

Clem sighed. "That looks like it must have hurt."

"Just need to get it cleaned up," He said.

"Well, something tells me Lingard isn't in shape to do it," Luna said. "Want me to?"

Javi walked over to Lingard, checking his pulse. "He's alive. Poor dumb bastard."

Luna looked at Javi's shoulder. "That's pretty deep. Gonna need more than just cleaning. I can do it."

"Done it before?"

Clem sniggered, showing him her left arm, where there was still a disgusting scar from her and Luna trying to stitch her dog bite in the shed. "She did it on me, actually. In much worse conditions. You'll be fine."

Luna went over to the first aid kit, opening it and taking a rag, needle, thread and peroxide out. "Come on, Javi, let's get you sorted."

He took his shirt off, sitting down, and Luna began cleaning the cut.

"Any luck with AJ?" He asked.

Luna shook her head. "Can't get anything out of Lingard at the moment, so no."

"He's lucky to have you two."

Clem smiled sadly. "I mean . . . I thought I was an okay mom. . . Luna was a great mom."

Luna shook her head. "I literally only did the fun stuff you do with kids. You had to deal with the sleepless nights and all."

" You did all that, too. I couldn't have done it without you, Lu."