Chapter Thirteen

(I took ellie's idea from tlou for Luna's arm, so just imagine the tattoo like her's but on the other arm. If you don't know what it looks like, you can look it up, or imagine it however you like :)
also, Adge is just funny to me, I called AJ that while I was playing and in my Walking Dead DR, so Adge is what Luna calls him

Also, half way through writing this i burnt my hand really bad, so if there's typos please let me know :) 

*    *     *     ONE YEAR LATER     *    *    *

Luna sat at the torch-lit desk in her, Clem and AJ's room, working on the tattoo on her arm. Clem came up with the idea, to cover up her bite, which hadn't gone away. Luna had tried to cover it by burning it, but that just gave her a worse scar. Now, she was covering that scar with her tattoo. It stung a little, but she was doing it little by little over the past six months, so she was rather used to it.

"How's it going?" Clem asked, peering over her shoulder. 

"Good, just about finished. Do you want one?"

Clem grinned. "We should get AJ's name or him to draw something."

Luna held her hand out, and Clem gave her her right hand. Using her needle with the ink, she poked 'AJ' into Clem's hand, on the skin between her thumb bone and index finger. After Clem yelping and pulling her hand away, Luna finally finished.

"Ta da! Do you like it?"

Clem held her hand out. "Pay back time."

Luna handed her the needle, and Clem did the same tattoo on Luna's right hand.

"There we go," She grinned, putting their hands next to each other. "That's not fair. Yours looks cooler than mine."

"Wow, thanks."

AJ made a noise from the ground, where he was sitting. He had gotten much bigger, and was crawling around, now. He had been drawing for the past ten minutes, and now was holding his picture in Luna's notebook up.

"Look at that, goofball!" Clem sat beside him, as Luna sat on his other side. "Is it . . . "

"Clem?" Luna asked, looking at the yellow and red scribbles on the page.

AJ nodded, making another strange noise.

"It is!"

"You've got my likeliness perfectly," Clem said. "Much better than Luna's drawings."

Luna nodded. "I need lessons from you, Adge."

Clem rolled her eyes. "Stop calling him Adge."

"What? It's what AJ spells out."

They heard a loud bang.

Clem stood up. "That was weird."

There was a knock at thier door.