Chapter Seventeen

Final chapter i-
I hope you liked it!! and thank you for reading this far, if you have. I'm sorry for typos, again, my hand burn hasn't healed, but yeah, I hope you guys liked this, and I hope you like Luna, too. There is another book that I'm starting today called 'Waitin' Around To Die', and that's going to be Luna back with AJ and Clem, and they've gotten to the farm, and are with Rick's group. I know that the farm is only season two, which is not even a year into the apocalypse and in this we're at like what six years in? Maybe less? But, yeah, it's based on my DR, and that's just how I wanted things, so it's like an AU timeline. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the final chapter, and I'll see you in the next one, I hope :)

 Anyway, I hope you enjoy the final chapter, and I'll see you in the next one, I hope :)

"We gotta go," Clem muttered, looking at the herd spilling into the town.

"Fuck," Luna muttered, as her and Clem ran in the oppisite direction of the walkers. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Just remember," Clem said, as she shot a guard in the head. 'We've got to get out of here."

Luna nodded, shooting someone behind Clem. "For AJ."

"Clem!" Gabe ran over. "Luna! I'm so glad you guys are okay! What happened?"

"Your step mom crashed the truck into the wall and let all the herd in, no big deal," Luna said, as a walked grabbed her ankle and she shot it in the head. "Ew, that things disgusting."

"We gotta find Javi," Gabe said.

"Nah, he'll be fine, he's Javi. We gotta worry about- " Luna shot another walker, that had grabbed Gabe by the arm. "Come on, let's find somewhere to wait them out."

"What about the apartments?" Clem asked, pointing to a building. "If we barricade the doors, we should be good."

"Right, " Luna said, and they started running over, shooting walker on their way.

"Shit!" Clem yanked on the door. "I can't get it!"

Luna shot a walker, as many were now closing in on them. She went to shoot another, but her gun only clicked. 

"Fuck," She muttered, shoving it in her backpack so it didn't burn her leg. "Knife it is."

She dived on a walker, knocking it to the ground as she stabbed it, slicing the ankles of another before stepping on it's head as she got up.

"Don't do that!" Clem told Gabe. "She does it cause she's stupid, you'll get bitten. Go for the knees, like this."

Clem kicked a walkers knee as Luna dived on more and Javi ran over, stabbing it in the head as it fell. Gabe copied her.

"Nice."

He smiled at her. "I got a great teacher."

"You guys alright?" Javi asked, as he pulled Luna up off her last walker.

"Yeah," Luna said. Then saw Kate inspecting Gabe. "Don't worry, it's not his blood."

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god."