♡My wish is you♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)
Guddan's POV
"G.G. chalo yaha par na ek lake hai waha chalte hai" addu said
"Theek hai chalte hai" I said and drove in its direction..

Soon, we reached there..
We got off and started walking..
"G.G. meine na kahi suna hai ki yaha par koi bhi mannat maango na woh puri ho jaati hai" addu said
"Sach mei?"
"Sach hai ya nhi mujhe toh nhi pta..but let's try.." she said
"There's no harm in try" I said thinking
"Toh phir chalo, jaldi" she said dragging me with her and that's when I noticed something..
"Ruk addu" I said and she stopped
"Kya hua?" She asked as I hold my hand..
Tears well up in my eyes..
"Mera bracelet..Mera bracelet kaha hai"
"G.G. ghar pe hoga bracelet..tension mat lo.."
"Nhi..mei pehen kar aayi thi..mei hamesha pehnati hu usse"
"G.G. ache se yaad karo..kya pta nhi pehna ho aaj"
"Nhi addu..meine pehna tha usse"
"Koi nhi G.G. naya bracelet le lenge"
"Nhi..tujhe pta hai na woh bracelet Kitna important hai mere liye.. woh dadda ka pehla gift tha mere liye..aur mujhe nhi lagta ki ab waisa milega..kyunki dadda ne woh specially mere liye banwaya tha..usme saare music charms the aur 'g' letter charm bhi toh tha.."
"Ek minute" she said and move towards lake..
I walked behind her..
She took a one rupee coin hold it and mumbled something closing her eyes..
She opened her eyes, kissed the coin and threw it in water..
"Yeh sab kya tha" I asked
"Meine bola tha na..iss lake mei sikka daal kar koi bhi mannat maango ge puri ho jaayegi..toh meine try kiya..meine yeh maanga ki aapka bracelet aapko mil jaaye.." she said and I hugged her..
"Chalo..chalo..you also try" she said and I copied her actions which she did earlier..
'Meri jyada khuch wishes toh nhi hai..bas mera bracelet mil jaaye aur hum sab khush rahe' I mumbled my wish and threw the coin kissing it..
"Ghar chale" I asked her
"Theek hai..waise bhi ab ghumne mei maza nhi aayega" she said
"Kyu?"
"Aapka mood joh kharab ho gya" she replied
"Chalte hai phir" I said and we turned to leave when I bumped into someone and was about to fall but...

Akshat's POV
I was driving when I thought to go to the lake..
Whenever I am sad I go to that lake and sat there for sometime calming my mind..

I was walking towards the lake when I saw two girls talking about something and one girl was looking sad..
The girl who was sad was looking cute in the yellow/white suit she was wearing..
Kya soch rha hai akshat? You have your Ms.sweet voice..
My heart scolded me
Abhi Ms.sweet voice mili kaha hai? Aur usne toh bas compliment kiya hai..tu chup kar..stupid heart..
My mind shut my heart up..
'Tum donno chup'
I shouted inwardly

"Meine bola tha na..iss lake mei sikka daal kar koi bhi mannat maango ge puri ho jaayegi..toh meine try kiya..meine yeh maanga ki aapka bracelet aapko mil jaaye.." a girl said and hugged the girl in yellow suit..

Sach mei hota hai aisa?
Mei bhi try karu?

Karle..kya pta Ms.sweet voice mil jaaye
My heart suggested
Yeh stupid heart sahi keh rha hai aaj..
My mind said
'Tum donno chup karo ab..theek hai mei maangta hu wish'
I shut these both up.. khuch hota hai nhi inki ladai shuru ho jaati hai..

I moved near the girls and was taking a coin out of my purse when a girl bumped into me and was about to fall but I saved her by wrapping my hands around her waist..
She was the yellow suit girl..
Her eyes were closed tightly maybe due to fear..
Her hands were holding my shoulders tightly..
I was looking at her face and was observing her.. she is beautiful..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me..
Her eyes are so mesmerizing..
She was looking at me and I was looking in her eyes..
Her eyes are like a ocean in which I am drowning..

It felt like we were in a trance which broke when she stood up abruptly..
But, as she stood up her leg slipped again and she was about to fall again..
I again held her and help her to stand up..
"Thank you" she said and I nodded
As she was about to walk she winced..
"Ouch"
"Are you okay!?" I asked
"Yeah.." she said but again winced..
I cannot leave like this..
I scooped her in my arms in bridal style and carried her to a bench..
I made her sit there and bent on my knees to check her feet..
"Arre..arre..kya kar rhe hai aap..mei theek hu" she said but I placed my finger on her lips
"Shh..dard ho rha hai na..lemme treat it" I said but I didn't miss the spark I felt when my finger touched her lips..
She sat quietly and I treat her leg..
I twisted it in different direction
"Ouch! Yeh kya kar rhe ho..help kar rhe ho ya badla le rhe ho kisi cheez ka.."
"Chup karo aur chalo"
"Chalu? Aise dard mei"
"Chalo na" I took her hand and made her stand
She hesitantly keep her leg on ground and by the expression of our face I knew she is fine now..
"Woah! Bilkul bhi dard nhi hai.." she exclaimed
"Ab humne badla liya ya aapki madad ki?" I asked
She looked down and said "Thank you! Aapki help ke liye" and smiled sheepishly
"No need" I said and left from there
"Arre..aapka naam.." I heard her from back
I was going to turn and reply but my phone rang and I picked it up
"Dekh akshat ab tu nhi aaya na..toh bahut marunga..kaha hai..kar kya rha hai..pehle meeting miss kar di..aur ab abhi tak office nhi aaya hai" came frustrated voice of vachan
"Aa rha hu yaar"
"In next 2 minutes I want you here" He ordered and hung up
Iss gaddhe ko toh dekh lunga..
I turned towards the girls to see them gone..
Chali gyi?
Koi ni..ab tu bhi chal akshat..

Waise yeh ladki thi kaun?

Arre! Teri wish..
My heart reminded me
'Arre haa'

I move towards the lake..
Took a coin, closed my eyes and mumbled my wish
'Aaj mei usse milkar bhi na mil saka.. agar woh sach mei meri hai..toh usko mujhse milwado.. agar hum dono ki kismat ek hai toh abhi tak juda kyu hai hum..ek baar hi sahi mujhe meri Ms.sweet voice se milna hai.. 3 mahine ho gye..Har raat hum milte hai lekin na meine usko kabhi dekha na kabhi usko jaana..sirf uski woh awaaz suni hai.. itna pta hai woh indore mei hi hai.. lekin kaha hai? Uska naam kya hai? Khuch nhi pta.. agar meri Ms.sweet voice hi meri soulmate hai toh bas ab usse milwado..'
I kissed the coin and tossed it in water..

Kya meri mannat bhi puri hogi?

A/N
Here, goes our third chapter..
Reviews please
Comments and votes
Spread love 💙